Sign in to follow this  
Djaskim609

attn: French xwingers

Hello, i'm a player from Paris, I confirm you can find all products translated in French. For your information, I've seen some in spansh too (many Spanish play in French tournaments !)

If you need good adresses for shops in Paris to buy products, I can send them to you, there are about 5 or 6 shops with an active community.

By the way, I'll be in New York for 2 weeks end of this month, If you have any adress for a good shop as I'd like also to buy a couple of products, dont hesitate to give me those names !

Enjoy your stay in Paris !

Captcav

Negative, you see all of the languages played at worlds together. 

Aren't cards tournament legal depending on the country they are played in? ie You need English on the cards if you are playing in the US for example?

I'm heading to Paris today. Is there some gaming store near Vanves?

Yeah there's one near metro station Pernety, called Magic Bazar. They have an xwing gaming night every Tuesday evening (5 euro entry and you can win store credit). They have a wide collection of xwing and other games, not too expensive compared to other stores.

Édit: there's also Waaagh Tavern near metro station Edgar Quinet, but they have less xwing for sale and I'm not sure when are their gaming nights.

Edited by Gingerleo

Variantes had them, and my wife waited in an Irish Pub across the street (Corcoran's). At first, I only saw the big ship packages, but when I asked, the store employee went in the back and came back with a big box full of small ships. I bought a protectorate and ARC. I'm going back in a few weeks (killer flight deal we couldn't pass up), and I may have to try to find one of the new ships. 

3 hours ago, Velvetelvis said:

I wonder how hard it would be to order French or German or Russian cards in the U.S.

What I mean is...Could a store special order that sort of thing?

It is better to ask someone of local players in case with Russian cards.

As I know expansions in Russian are out of production and stores are selling leftovers. Travis from US was in Saint-Petersburg at NY holidays and we searched for some expansions in local stores :)

Edited by bernh