Sign in to follow this  
BaijoGosum

Inserts and tuck boxes

Any word on what the insert for the game looks like?  Sounds like there will be a lot of "categories" for cards and decks that develop over time.

Will there be any tuck boxes or should I order some deck boxes?

Thanks@

Any word on what the insert for the game looks like?  Sounds like there will be a lot of "categories" for cards and decks that develop over time.

Will there be any tuck boxes or should I order some deck boxes?

Thanks@

This will come with the standard FFG insert, so plan your own storage option.

What to do if you can't afford that any ideas?

Make your own using cardstock, maybe? Or possibly get some little plastic bags to keep your cards separated, and just remove the insert that comes with the box.

Whilst FFG make great games with good production quality, their inserts tend to be minimalist at best.

For LotR I made my own tuck boxes at first using this http://www.cpforbes.net/tuckbox/tuckbox.cgi(and then tweaking them and adding images in Photoshop). However, as my collection grew I recently replaced the boxes with a wooden insert - there are plenty around these days, just google it. 

Another simple solution would be deck boxes.

I use the Broken Token inserts in all of my favourite game boxes. It seems likely that this one will fit Arkham Horror LCG:

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/compact-card-game-organizer/

I just put together 2 of these Broken Token sets (ORG007) for 2 Arkham Horror core boxes and they work perfectly.  I highly recommend them to anyone looking to store their cards in a organized fashion.  Also, the core set and Curse of the Rougarou set fit in the core box no problem.