Sign in to follow this  
4fox100

What is your ship? And what is your ability?

Rebels would be a y wing,

Ps 6

After you drop a bomb/mine token or attack with an equipped torpedo roll one attack dice, on a hit result do not discard the upgrade card.

Luck based munitions fail safe that works with bombs and even if the torpedos hit, on a mid ps 1 agility ship

Scum would be a HWK

Ps 7

After you gain a token of any kind remove all tokens of the same kind from every ship at range 1-2

so whatever token I get all other ships at range 1-2 would lose them (friend or foe) I gain a focus, everyone else loses theirs, red target lock me, lose any red target locks on my other ships within range,

Would definatly have an ept to get up to ps 9 for ultimate trolling :)

Tie fighter, PS 3. No ept. 

If a ships movement causes its base to overlap your ships base (or however that's worded), deal 2 ion tokens to that ship. 

15 pts. 

Edit: Oh, I see we have very much the same concept mr A-Wing Test Pilot. I do however think it would be more fun to play if it has an adverse effect on you own ships as well. 

Edited by Calibri Garamond

Rebels: T-70 PS8 EPT

When attacking or defending, you may add 1 focus result for each friendly ship inside your firing arc.

31 or 30 points, I'm not a Mathwinger :(

Empire: Defender PS8 EPT

When attacking, if there are no enemy ships outside you firing arc ar range 1-3, add 1 CRIT result.

37 points

Scum: YV-666 PS6 no EPT

When attacking, if the enemy ship is inside your auxiliary arc, you may change 1 of you blank results to a CRIT result

24 points

HWK (scum)

Treat your primary weapon as a turret.  When attacking, you may strike the target ship with the attack dice.  As long as the targeted ship is not knocked over, it must continue play from its new position and facing.  If the targeted ship is knocked over, return it to it's original position and heading.

Tie punisher

You may fire two secondary weapons against the same ship using the same target lock or focus. All your evade results count as blanks.

mixture for my love or ordinances and my inability to roll evades

Edited by Oberron

Rebels

Ship: YT-1300

Ability: When attacking with a primary weapon, you may receive one stress token to treat that attack as if it were at range 1.

Imperials

Ship: TIE Phantom

Ability: You may perform attacks while cloaked. If you performed an attack while cloaked, you may not modify your defense dice this round.

Scum

Ship: YV-666

Ability: After executing a maneuver that overlaps a ship, roll one attack die. On a (crit) result, destroy that ship, then suffer damage equal to the destroyed ship's hull value.

Edited by SpikeSpiegel

Rebel: T-70 X-Wing, PS 8, EPT

Ability: After attacking a ship inside your firing arc, if your attack hit, that ship can not attack you this combat phase.

I only fly rebel so it would be difficult for me to pick a ship/ability for either of the other factions. 

Rebel:

"Lucky" (Z-95 Headhuter)

PS 7

You may equip modifications equal to your pilot skill.

When you would be destroyed, you may discard any

upgrade card attached to your ship to cancel

all dice involved in that attack.

Cost 19

Imperial:

"Swarm Leader" (TIE Fighter)

PS 1

When you are destroyed, if another friendly ship is still on the board,

you may remove all damage cards from this ship and

redeploy it within range 1 of that friendly ship.

Cost 27

Scum:

"Troll" (Jumpmaster 5000)

PS 0

You may not perform attacks. While you are on the board,

enemy ships may not perform attacks unless they are attacking you.

Cost 32

Scum- Firespray-31: after you execute a maneuver that causes your base to overlap another ship's base, you may perform a free barrel roll action.

Rebel- HWK-290: When an enemy ship at range 1-2 spends a focus token, you may assign yourself a focus token.

Imperial- TIE Defender: enemy ships in you firing arc at range 2 cannot remove tokens from their ship.

Is that defender one too strong?

This seems a little self gratifying, everyone is encouraged to brag about there skill and what great ability they would have. Im out

Anything can be self-gratifying. If you want to accuse people of bragging, go troll the Battle Reports. This thread is harmless fun. Yours was the first post with anything negative.

Scum- Firespray-31: after you execute a maneuver that causes your base to overlap another ship's base, you may perform a free barrel roll action.

Rebel- HWK-290: When an enemy ship at range 1-2 spends a focus token, you may assign yourself a focus token.

Imperial- TIE Defender: enemy ships in you firing arc at range 2 cannot remove tokens from their ship.

Maybe your Defender is OP, but look at the other posts. You aren't the only one, don't sweat it.

Empire - Tie Fighter ps 7 (I'm no ace but I would like to believer I can fly the Imperial bread and butter well).

·"Bleak Leader"

During the activation phase friendly Tie Fighters at range 1 may treat their pilot skill as 7. (I love flying in formation and this would make that easier)

Rebels - Y-wing ps 5 (I don't fly these ships, but the empire has trained me well).

·Kyrennic Synn (my age of rebellion character name)

Once per round after attacking, a friendly ship range 1-2 may remove a stress token (The idea being that Kyrennic is providing covering fire).

Scum - G1A star fighter ps 5

·Kyrennic Synn (he was a criminal before joining the rebellion).

After being hit by an attack, assign yourself an evade token. (The idea being that Kyrennic is really out for survival at this point in his life, so he flies very defensively when applied pressure).

I provided the rebel and scum pilots as a role-play character because I myself could only ever fly for the Imperial Navy :P

Edited by BleakSquadron

Maybe your Defender is OP, but look at the other posts. You aren't the only one, don't sweat it.

Exactly. I created this thread for fun. If you make something OP, oh well. No worries. Just look at my Defender. Being able to regen a shield while being backed up by a focus and an evade (add Palp for more fun). Yea good luck killing that.

Rebel: Attack Shuttle (Rebels Season 2 version with Astromech slot.) PS6, no EPT, 23 points.

After you execute a 2-turn, you may rotate your ship 90 degrees. If you do, the end of the maneuver template must be between the edges of the ship's base. Treat this maneuver as a red maneuver.

Scum: HWK-290, PS6, no EPT, 21 points.

You may increase or decrease the range of your equipped Turret Secondary Weapon by 1.

Imperial: TIE/sf, PS6, yes EPT, 26 points.

Your upgrade bar gains the crew upgrade icon.

Crew: During the End Phase, you may remove one of your blue target lock tokens to regain 1 shield, up to your printed shield value.

Rebel- HWK290: PS7 EPT 26 points

"When attacking with a primary weapon, you may spend a target lock to add 2 hit results to your roll"

Imperial- FireSpray31: PS 4 EPT 34 points

"You may make secondary weapon (missile and torpedo symbols here) attacks outside your primary firing arc"

Scum- Starviper PS7 EPT 32 points

"During the combat phase, after defending for the first time, you may perform a free boost action using any 2-speed template"

Edit: wording

Edited by ZoraTheHutt

Scum:

Aggressor

IG-88GG - PS6 - 36 points

If you are within range 1 of the board edge, when receiving a stress token, you may immediately discard it.

Rebel:

Z-95

"Clutch" - PS5 - 14 points

When attacking an enemy with a higher pilot skill you may add one crit result, if the attack hits you may assign a Direct Hit crit from the enemy's damage deck. Shuffle the damage deck after.

Empire:

TIE Fighter

"Nugget" - PS0 - 12 points

When performing a barrel roll action you may use the 1 [bank].

This is funny...

TIE Interceptor

PS6

"Stay away from me!: After revealing your dial you may assign to your ship up to 3 stress token. Recieve an evade token for each stress token. You cannot execute speed 1 maneouvres"

No criminals or terrorists, thanks