Sign in to follow this  
4fox100

What is your ship? And what is your ability?

So if you were to pilot a ship for each faction in the game what would it be? And what ability would the ship have?

For me

Rebels: T-70

Pilot Skill: 6 (or 7)

Ability: When defending all attacks are treated as Range 3

Imperials: TIE Defender

Pilot Skill: 9

At the start of the combat phase you may assign yourself a weapons disabled token. If you do recover 1 shield (up to your shield value)

Ability:

Scum & Villany: Protectorate Starfighter

Pilot Skill: 8

Ability: When attacking or defending if you have a focus token you may cancel one of your opponents hit or evade results

As a side note i do believe the abilities i have put forth (especially the Defender's) might be considered broken. I agree to an extent. As in if it was in the game normally yes it could be a little much. And i do not expect these abilities to be in the game, but as a thing to mess with casually i think it would be fun.

Edited by 4fox100

ARC-170/K (don't you dare make me choose)

Once per round, when an enemy ship inside your firing arc at Range 1-3 is attacking or being attacked, you may assign a number of evade tokens to the defender equal to their agility. If you do, reduce the defender's agility to 0 for the remainder of the round.

Defender

After executing a maneuver, if your maneuver template overlapped a ship but you did not, you may have the overlapped ships suffer 1 damage.

S&V: Quadjump

when an enemy ship inside your firing arc at Range 1-3 is attacking you, you may have that ship roll their agility value in green dice instead. For every EVADE result rolled, the attacker adds 1 HIT result to their roll.

X-Wing

PS 4

When attacked may cancel your green dice to add two red dice to your attack.

TIE Fighter

PS4

If you execute a maneuver without overlapping another ship or obstacle may add one agility and evade token to your fighter. If you do so you cannot attack this turn.

Scum??? Don't fly it enough.

PS4 cuz I'm pretty average as a player... My X-Wings tend to survive to return fire to devastating effect in practice, kinda emulates that. The TIE fighter is just because if I throw enough dice maybe it will live!

Tie bomber.

When a friendly bomb token detonates, you may spend a focus token to choose any or all dice the opponent rolled and re-roll them.

Gives the non-conner action bombs a little more oomph, but now you need action economy to drop one and focus on the same turn.

Tie Avenger

BR/TL/Focus/Evade

PS 8

3/3/3/2

Title: Emperor's Hand

must equip Tractor Beam

Pilot skill-

After performing a barrel roll you may fire a secondary weapon, you may not fire the weapon again this round.

33pts

Edited by Jetfire

Rebel:

b-wing, ps5, maybe 6 (with ept)

when executing a barrel roll you may use the 1 bank template instead of the 1 straight template.

Imperial:

Tie/fo, probably ps3

at the start of combat, you may discard a blue target lock token on this ship to gain an evade token.

Scum:

G1-a, probably a carbon copy of zuckuss

Rebels

PS 9

A-Wing - At the beginning of the Combat Phase if you are at less than the distance of a 1 [straight] maneuver from an asteroid, increase your attack value by one and assign an evade token to your ship.

Empire

PS 4

TIE Advanced - After attacking an enemy at Range 1, you may assign a stress token to your enemy.

Scum

PS 5

HWK-290 - When you are assigned a Focus token, you may assign an Evade token to a friendly ship at Range 1-2.

Rebels: T-70 (PS8)

Ability: After you perform an attack, if the defender had a blue target lock, you may force them to reacquire their target lock on you.

(note that LRS still prevents this if youre too close)

Imperials: TIE Defender (PS7)

Ability: While performing an attack, assign any spent focus or evade tokens by the defending ship to your ship instead of discarding them.

(no clarification on "can i use it this attack?" needed as it happens after you already modded your dice anyway. Works great for xD title though!)

Scum: i dont play scum.

Edited by Vineheart01

Rebel

B-wing:

PS 7

At the beginning of the combat phase, if you have a stress, you may assign one evade token to your ship.

Empire

I don't play them enough, but I enjoy my Phantom.

TIE Phantom:

PS 3

When you preform a cloak action, you may also preform a barrel roll action.

Scum

Fang Fighter:

PS 8

After you preform a talon roll or a k-turn, you may preform an attack. If you attack, you cannot attack during the combat phase.

Rebels

PS5 - "Gambler"

B-WING - "Your agility is equal to your shield value (maximum of 5). All damage you receive must be a facedown damage card."

Gives me a 5 agility Bwing, but can only take 3 hits!

Imperial

PS6 - "Power Trip"

TIE S/F - "When attacking, you may increase your primary weapon by 1 and reduce your agility by 1 until the end of the round."

Scum

PS7 - "Fastbreak"

Protectorate Fighter - "When you perform a boost, you may use the 2 straight or 2 bank template instead."

Gets me into range 1 really fast!

One for each faction, VERY thematic.

ARC-170/K (don't you dare make me choose)

Once per round, when an enemy ship inside your firing arc at Range 1-3 is attacking or being attacked, you may assign a number of evade tokens to the defender equal to their agility. If you do, reduce the defender's agility to 0 for the remainder of the round.  (Derp is a copycat!)

Tie/SF

When performing an attack through your auxillary firing arc, you may perform this attack outside your firing arc.  If you do this, suffer 1 damage.  (DERP!!)

Star Viper

Treat all your maneuvers as green maneuvers.  When you reveal your maneuver, roll an attack die.  On a <hit> result, your opponent may choose your maneuver. (DERRRRRRRRP!!!)

Tie Phantom - PS7, When attacking, if the defending ship is a large base ship and its owner is smearing his face with ice cream, you must roll an additional 2 dice.  

Cuz, let's be honest. I don't play anything without PS9 capacity.  

Edited by Blail Blerg

Imperial

TIE/FO

Ps1

When an enemy's ship performs a maneuver that causes it to overlap your ship, assign that ship one damage

17 points

Rebel

A-wing

Ps 7

When attacking a ship that is touching another ship's base, roll an additional attack die

24 points

Edited by Awing Test Pilot

Starviper: you may choose to execute your manuevers from any location on your base.

Bwing: at the start of the end phase remove all stress and gain a shield, up to your max.

Imperial firespray: this card gains [crew]. For each crew equiped gain 1 hull.

Silly pilot ability: you cannot be destroyed. If you would be destroyed place your ship anywhere in your deployment zone.

Edited by GeneticDrift

Rebels
Maxe Chardow

YT-2400

PS6

35 points

When defending, you may remove one Ion Token then reroll one green dice.

Imperials

"Vengeance"

Firespray-31

PS6

37 points

Once per round, when a friendly ship is Attacking or Defending in range 1-2, you may apply range bonuses to secondary weapons.

Scum

"Dancer"

G-1A Starfighter

PS6

27 Points

When you have been declared the target of an attack, you may preform a free barrel roll action.

Crew

Maxe Chardow

2 Points

Action: You may attack with a tractor beam outside your firing arc. You must be equipped with a tractor beam to assign this card.

Edited by Jadotch

I'll take the Lamdba Shuttle. 

PS 3 (and no EPT like all Lambdas). 23 points.

Whenever you are assigned a stress token, you may roll an attack die. On a hit or crit, you may put a stress token on a ship that has a red TL token matching with one of your blue TL tokens. If you do, remove stress token that was just assigned to you.

(The formulation might be a bit odd, but I do not want to be able to remove a stress when I can not transfer it).

K-wing PS1

-you may drop bombs out of the side of your ship.

Punisher PS0

-You may deploy your ship anywhere in the play area.

Kiraxz Fighter PS5

-When your ship is destroyed assign 2 focus tokens and perform 2 attacks before removing the ship from the play area.

Rebels

Call sign "Captain Hindsight"

X-Wing

PS 0

During the activation phase, treat your pilot skill as 13.

Once per round, after you are hit by an attack but before the deal damage step, you may acquire a Target Lock, assign your ship 1 focus token and perform an attack.  You may not attack again this round.

Imperials

Call Sign "Bantha Eye"

Tie Bomber

PS 6

You may treat the Attack (Target Lock): and Attack (Focus): headers as the Attack: header.

Scum

Call sign "Death Wish"

Khiraxz

PS 7

Ability

At the start of the combat phase, you may perform an attack.  If you do, you may not roll defense dice when defending this round.

The scum one is probably the most realistic for me actually.  I have fair to above average reflexes but tend to rush in without planning an exit strategy so firing madly without regard for my own safety sounds about right.