Sign in to follow this  
Zorprime

Testing double TIE SF & Ryard on benchmark. Got double kill rnd 2 with Quickdraw

Mr Slippery, You may have to clear your browser cache. 

Also this site has been having a bit of trouble on/off after trying to update for the new ARC-170, Cargo Chute, and other new content.   Replay still works in my browser. 

I did this testing before the FAQ that clarifies that Backdraft doesn't get to add a rear facing crit in combo with using accuracy corrector.  The simulator does not abide by this ruling as of yet.  pre-FAQ this build was much more powerful.  Two hit and a crit without needing to roll is quite strong, but maybe not as strong as some Nora sillyness!

Edited by Zorprime

I did this testing before the FAQ that clarifies that Backdraft doesn't get to add a rear facing crit in combo with using accuracy corrector.  The simulator does not abide by this ruling as of yet.  pre-FAQ this build was much more powerful.  Two hit and a crit without needing to roll is quite strong, but maybe not as strong as some Nora sillyness!

Where did you see that Backdraft can't add a crit to accuracy corrector in the FAQ? I've been looking for that.

Where did you see that Backdraft can't add a crit to accuracy corrector in the FAQ? I've been looking for that.

Adding a crit is a modification, hence it can't be done after accuracy correctors.

Also this site has been having a bit of trouble on/off after trying to update for the new ARC-170, Cargo Chute, and other new content.   Replay still works in my browser. 

Technically the FAQ didn't change anything with regards to backdraft and accuracy corrector.  It NEVER worked (as bio said, it's a modification, which accuracy corrector doesnt' allow).  Some people might have just missed that fact, so if they explicitely added it to the FAQ that's all to the good.

Technically the FAQ didn't change anything with regards to backdraft and accuracy corrector.  It NEVER worked (as bio said, it's a modification, which accuracy corrector doesnt' allow).  Some people might have just missed that fact, so if they explicitely added it to the FAQ that's all to the

Actually it was ruled during a tournament that I couldn't do it.  The answer is derived from the fact that you are modifying dice by "adding a result" and is the consensus that it is not legal play on the forums.  I think somewhere FFG clarifies

Adding a crit is a modification, hence it can't be done after accuracy correctors.

Yeah this was the reasoning.  I was told during tournament that I couldn't do it, I'm not exactly sure why adding something new is considered modifying but apparently it is.  I'm not overly keen on how these rules are clarified.  Reading it on it's face I would say it's not conclusive.  But somewhere apparently there is clarification that adding a result is modifying.  It would be nice if the forums had easy linking to rules clarification that is backed by FFG ruling.

Adding results, changing, and re-rolling are all considered dice modification. It's in the main rulebook, though I don't have it to hand to quote a page number unfortunately.

Edited by Red42