Sign in to follow this  
imzeke21

Reason for two stealth devices in the U-wing expansion pack?

Sensor Jammer and Stealth Device is actually not a terrible combo on the U-Wing.

I've used that combo to great effect on Corran, so not hard to believe

I have a very evil thought about running that Corran next to a VI Wes Janson. Not sure what to pair it with, though. Hm...

My guess is that they are putting into the pack as a way to give it to people who come into the game this wave and need 'em. Seems good on the Striker. Now you have to buy both.

On a 2 evade ship, a stealth device is less good than a hull upgrade. On a 3 evade ship, they break even.

Sensor Jammer and Stealth Device is actually not a terrible combo on the U-Wing.

I've used that combo to great effect on Corran, so not hard to believe
I have a very evil thought about running that Corran next to a VI Wes Janson. Not sure what to pair it with, though. Hm...
The answer can only be Biggs! :P

My guess is that they are putting into the pack as a way to give it to people who come into the game this wave and need 'em. Seems good on the Striker. Now you have to buy both.

On a 2 evade ship, a stealth device is less good than a hull upgrade. On a 3 evade ship, they break even.

That is neither here nor there, but sure. Argue game-play statistics on a card in an expansion from a company that gets its own rules wrong in promos.

It's most likely a business decision and not as tactical as it seems.