Sign in to follow this  
AstroSnail

Is Magali Villeneuve still working on the LotR LCG?

She did Roland Banks, so it'd seem so!

That doesn't mean much. All other investigator artworks are from Eldritch Horror and Roland just may be included in the Dreamlands expansion. FFG could commission it before and decided to use it in AH LCG first.

I may be wrong, but I think she said she will no longer draw for FFG.

Any specific reason?

I wouldn't be surprised if WotC picked her up with an offer FFG couldn't match. She's in high demand now I would imagine.

I wouldn't be surprised if WotC picked her up with an offer FFG couldn't match. She's in high demand now I would imagine.

yea, I think that is the case as well.  Hopefully they can still get her for some cards here and there but they do have plenty of really good artists working for them. 

Oh, that sucks big time. Her art is simply the best in the game. I suppose WotC can afford to pay her more, and that art is worth every penny!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:  :angry: :angry: :angry:  :angry: :angry:(just discovered that there is an emoticon limit)

Maybe they could pick up Fernanda Suarez from PHG? God, her art is beautiful.

ASH01_PHG_Website_Articles_Saria_Cards_R

Yeah very sad she's not doing as much stuff, but I wouldn't say she's never doing art for us again. She just did Eowyn (T). She's probably able to increase what she charges now since she's gotten so popular (thanks a lot Cardboard of the Rings!...)

She's a free agent. She has worked for both WotC and FFG at the same time in the past. All Wizards can do is shower her with so much work that she doesn't have time to do anything else.

Maybe Wotc can get her to do some of their d&d artwork. All the 5e art looks like it's been painted by blind chimps.