FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

On 1/26/2018 at 7:05 AM, MandoBard said:

Zeb! No seriously though I do expect a Rebels reinforcement wave due to the end of the show, most of the relevant characters have been around 2-4 years now, and we. Already have 3 originals in game(and 2 continuing characters). So within a month or twi

Ah boy is it fun when you call things even if you are a bit off

On 4/17/2018 at 1:53 PM, aermet69 said:

We know what all the cards in the packs are (unless they aren't showing us all of them - but usually they do). So the face downs are Skirmish versions of the characters. It has to be in the box to be there.

To be fair, there's a lot of templates and copy/paste jobs that goes into the images so mistakes do happen.  Remember when everyone was asking why Hera was coming with an agenda set?

Edited by Uninvited Guest

So, with Imperial Assault still being alive and FFG busy massaging its SW IP license these days, would it be realistically to expect new IA stuff to be spoiled on Friday? It seems a bit bonkers to expect anything new this early, but it is Friday AND May 4th... and as we all know, Rebellions are built on hope. Thougts?   :)

Edited by angelman2

41 minutes ago, a1bert said:

"New IA stuff" like the skirmish versions of cards? ;)

Well, anything really, although an ally pack support wave (Inferno Squadron-like spec.forces?), or even big box Endor/Collapse of the Empire expansion wouldn't be wrong ;) (No, I'm not really hoping for a second box expansion this early, although I sure as hellion would buy it!)

My guess is, in order of likelihood:

1. Lothal Wave spoilers/news (including skirmish fixes)

2. App news

3. News about upcoming reinforcement wave

9,999,999,867.  News about a new boxed expansion wave.

Now, ironically, if we were listing what news I wanted, that list would be totally inverted.

I also expect we may see another Rebellion expansion, but that's just a guess.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:37 AM, subtrendy2 said:

My guess is, in order of likelihood:

1. Lothal Wave spoilers/news (including skirmish fixes)

2. App news

3. News about upcoming reinforcement wave

9,999,999,867.  News about a new boxed expansion wave.

Now, ironically, if we were listing what news I wanted, that list would be totally inverted.

I also expect we may see another Rebellion expansion, but that's just a guess.

#2 please

Like, even if there are no announcements for new stuff, today is at least a no brainer for spoilers or even just player journals.

This is silly.  I know as IA fans we've felt like the bottom of the totem pole lately (at least until Tyrants was announced), but I've never seen Star Wars as a whole snubbed so badly lately.

Image result for i have a bad feeling about this

edit:  Okay, seriously.  After the disappointingly misleading Hyperspace Report for "Star Wars Products" that turned out to be exclusively for X-Wing, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if May the 4th (which also falls on a Friday) doesn't have any other big Star Wars news.  I mean, could you be any more tone deaf?

Edited by subtrendy2