Jump to content
FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, mulletcheese said:

What will FFG announce for imperial assault at GAMA? Any theories?

Some people over in the Armada forum were giving live updates on the FFG GAMA panel tonight. There's nothing new to report for anyone. We're all pretty much waiting for Legion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pollux85 said:

Some people over in the Armada forum were giving live updates on the FFG GAMA panel tonight. There's nothing new to report for anyone. We're all pretty much waiting for Legion.

Yeah, I watched the video last night. It was basically a spotlight session for announced, upcoming releases. They did confirm additional app content is coming but no timeline or clues as to what it entails  

 

During Q&A, someone asked about the World’s prizes being a clue to upcoming IA content and FFGs response as, “Hmmmmmm”. 

Edited by FSD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FSD said:

Yeah, I watched the video last night. It was basically a spotlight session for announced, upcoming releases. They did confirm additional app content is coming but no timeline or clues as to what it entails  

 

During Q&A, someone asked about the World’s prizes being a clue to upcoming IA content and FFGs response as, “Hmmmmmm”. 

Like "Hmmmmmm" in a good way (coy), or "Hmmmmmm" in a bad way (we screwed up and misled everyone).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, subtrendy2 said:

Like "Hmmmmmm" in a good way (coy), or "Hmmmmmm" in a bad way (we screwed up and misled everyone).

I took it in a good way. 

I'm still hoping beyond hope we actually get a reveal this week.  GTS seems like too much of a missed opportunity to have something in the hopper and not show it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FSD said:

I took it in a good way. 

I'm still hoping beyond hope we actually get a reveal this week.  GTS seems like too much of a missed opportunity to have something in the hopper and not show it.

True, but I remember that exact same sentiment expressed here last year.  Then, a month and a half later, we got our announcement at worlds.  :P

 

But hey, as far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. Ranting time.

As I posted earlier I went to a preview night of Legion last week where I played a demo.

While the game is beautiful (when painted and with a full terrain/environment) and a dream for SW loving wargamers (who love to paint, make all these dio's etc).... it's absolutely not in the same league as IA. Besides the minis it lacks everything I love about IA campaign. Yes, that's obvious since both are completely different games.... so if FFG would stop with IA it wouldn't make any sense.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...