FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

6 hours ago, mulletcheese said:

What will FFG announce for imperial assault at GAMA? Any theories?

Some people over in the Armada forum were giving live updates on the FFG GAMA panel tonight. There's nothing new to report for anyone. We're all pretty much waiting for Legion.

9 hours ago, Pollux85 said:

Some people over in the Armada forum were giving live updates on the FFG GAMA panel tonight. There's nothing new to report for anyone. We're all pretty much waiting for Legion.

Yeah, I watched the video last night. It was basically a spotlight session for announced, upcoming releases. They did confirm additional app content is coming but no timeline or clues as to what it entails  

During Q&A, someone asked about the World’s prizes being a clue to upcoming IA content and FFGs response as, “Hmmmmmm”. 

Edited by FSD

2 hours ago, FSD said:

Yeah, I watched the video last night. It was basically a spotlight session for announced, upcoming releases. They did confirm additional app content is coming but no timeline or clues as to what it entails  

During Q&A, someone asked about the World’s prizes being a clue to upcoming IA content and FFGs response as, “Hmmmmmm”. 

Like "Hmmmmmm" in a good way (coy), or "Hmmmmmm" in a bad way (we screwed up and misled everyone).

33 minutes ago, subtrendy2 said:

Like "Hmmmmmm" in a good way (coy), or "Hmmmmmm" in a bad way (we screwed up and misled everyone).

I took it in a good way. 

I'm still hoping beyond hope we actually get a reveal this week.  GTS seems like too much of a missed opportunity to have something in the hopper and not show it.

23 minutes ago, FSD said:

I took it in a good way. 

I'm still hoping beyond hope we actually get a reveal this week.  GTS seems like too much of a missed opportunity to have something in the hopper and not show it.

True, but I remember that exact same sentiment expressed here last year.  Then, a month and a half later, we got our announcement at worlds.  :P

But hey, as far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better!

Right. Ranting time.

As I posted earlier I went to a preview night of Legion last week where I played a demo.

While the game is beautiful (when painted and with a full terrain/environment) and a dream for SW loving wargamers (who love to paint, make all these dio's etc).... it's absolutely not in the same league as IA. Besides the minis it lacks everything I love about IA campaign. Yes, that's obvious since both are completely different games.... so if FFG would stop with IA it wouldn't make any sense.