FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, subtrendy2 said:

[IMG]

You know, the more I see that guy, the more it looks like a hero figure.  It's clearly a clone veteran (article supports this). 

The  more I look at this picture, the more it looks like an amalgam of Rex and Wolffe.  So really, "generic aged clone trooper".

And while it's not an exact match, the shoulder pauldron does have some similar properties to the Arc Trooper's armor.  The horizontal grooves are what threw me off initially.

3 minutes ago, subtrendy2 said:

Thank god we got another Legion article.  I was starting to think that game was dead.

You know, we joked about how they were going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel pretty soon for Legion article content...

And then they go and have an article about moisture vaporators.  MOISTURE VAPORATORS!!!! :angry:

Enough with Legion already! I wasn't interested from first mention, and really? here's a little bit of plastic that will cost you £50 to stand things behind... wow

getting a bit sick of this nonsense now, sorry to rant but we just want the article that should have been before the worlds prize announcement!

14 minutes ago, FSD said:

You know, we joked about how they were going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel pretty soon for Legion article content...

And then they go and have an article about moisture vaporators.  MOISTURE VAPORATORS!!!! :angry:

Have we gotten an article about additional troop movement pallets yet?  Because if not, I almost guarantee that's coming, too. :angry:

I like how, as an additional insult, they didn't include enough crates to make this even remotely interesting to IA players without having to buy multiple packs.

1 hour ago, FSD said:

Just wait until we get the Moisture Vaporator speed painting article!

Edited by Fightwookies

They are so close, this got me thinking. I would love if FFG released Ultimate Figure Packs that were figures only - no cards. They could have the legion scale and base, come assembled and painted (or printed in color - whatever). You could use these figures for IA or Legion. Obviously they only release these figures that appear in both games, but would be great for all the uniques as well as stormtroopers, etc things that are used in both.

Since I am a non painter, I would pay a decent amount (I’m embarrassed to admit how much I would pay) for those. I also like the sturdier taller Legion base for IA. Not sure if it fits in the IA square. I guess that would be an issue. :)

On 3/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, Rikalonius said:

There is better custom 3D stuff out there that costs a lot less that is designed for IA tiles. 

Link?

On 3/9/2018 at 1:25 PM, Soontirbeblownup said:

Enough with Legion already! I wasn't interested from first mention, and really? here's a little bit of plastic that will cost you £50 to stand things behind... wow

getting a bit sick of this nonsense now, sorry to rant but we just want the article that should have been before the worlds prize announcement!

Where do you get that price?