FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

I'll be honest, I used to never care about when the articles came out or had any hype for when the articles "should" come out.  I went about my day, checked the boards every so often, but then this thread popped up and I check every Friday and Tuesday like a fiend and find only disappointment.  Curse you guys and your predictions :P

15 minutes ago, MadFuhrer said:

I'll be honest, I used to never care about when the articles came out or had any hype for when the articles "should" come out.  I went about my day, checked the boards every so often, but then this thread popped up and I check every Friday and Tuesday like a fiend and find only disappointment.  Curse you guys and your predictions :P

Yeah, I was kinda the same way.  

Curses, @FSD!  

:P

4 hours ago, MadFuhrer said:

The same here :(   And since the day i started to read this topic, seems like FFG have a lot of things to say about OTHER GAMES, cause never get without articles! YISUS CHRIST!!!

hahaha

5 minutes ago, Ken on Cape said:

Fun fact, they've had 7 articles articles since HotE's announcement, as well as an 8th if you go back to simply the day before HotE's article.

Man, I'm really starting to sound bitter, aren't I?  :P

16 minutes ago, subtrendy2 said:

Fun fact, they've had 7 articles articles since HotE's announcement, as well as an 8th if you go back to simply the day before HotE's article.

Man, I'm really starting to sound bitter, aren't I?  :P

18222566_10212981456873924_3391924557138

To me this negativity is telling that the next article is almost here. I think the day before the HotE was announced there was a bunch of discussion about wether IA was dead. The next day, everyone forgot about that and was on cloud nine (a location on Bespin).

I think the trend on this tread is: 1) Article = excitement, 2) Positive deconstruction of article, 3) small minority of unhappy campers post about what they won't be buying, 3) rebuttal, 4) relative silence for a month or so, 5) small amount of chatter regarding anticipation of next article, 6) chatter builds and predictions begin, 7) disgruntled posts/negativity sets in, 8) next article.....repeat.

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo

6 minutes ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

To me this negativity is telling that the next article is almost here. I think the day before the HotE was announced there was a bunch of discussion about wether IA was dead. The next day, everyone forgot about that and was on cloud nine (a location on Bespin).

I think the trend on this tread is: 1) Article = excitement, 2) Positive deconstruction of article, 3) small minority of unhappy campers post about what they won't be buying, 3) rebuttal, 4) relative silence for a month or so, 5) small amount of chatter regarding anticipation of next article, 6) chatter builds and predictions begin, 7) disgruntled posts/negativity sets in, 8) next article.....repeat.

It's kinda nice to go back and read the reactions people had when HotE was first announced.

But you're totally right.  These forums are an echo chamber, and this particular thread is kind the epicenter of that.

43 minutes ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

You're such a party-livener. Don't sunshine on our negativity parade.

Edited by Stompburger

Part of step 7 in this process is the usual: "FU Destiny, FU LCG, FU anything non-star wars...Armada, you're cool, RPG, you're cool"

Sorry for being Captain Sunshine. I just think it's useful to know where we're at in the process so we can have an honest discussion about our feelings:)

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo

47 minutes ago, subtrendy2 said:

It's kinda nice to go back and read the reactions people had when HotE was first announced.

But you're totally right.  These forums are an echo chamber, and this particular thread is kind the epicenter of that.

And we all love it haha. Self torture for everyone!

4 hours ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

Except there's never actually been a one-month-long silence before, let alone a two-month one. There have been times with little actual content, but there have always been at least some news. And all the long periods without new content have been in 2017. I have a bad feeling about this ...