FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

Do you know what?

I'm gonna make a prediction again.

And seeing as my previous two weeks worth of predictions have been spot on, you guys are not going to like to hear what I've got to say...

There's no IA new this week either.

You heard it here first.

6 hours ago, Majushi said:

Do you know what?

I'm gonna make a prediction again.

And seeing as my previous two weeks worth of predictions have been spot on, you guys are not going to like to hear what I've got to say...

There's no IA new this week either.

You heard it here first.

You know, if you keep this up...eventually you'll be wrong:)

GenCon is Aug 16-20th

Heroes: July 21st

Villains: July 28th

Maul: Aug 4th

Ashoka: Aug 11th

Emperor: Aug 18th

That's my forecast, but that's ONLY if it's available come GenCon. Good chance won't be as they're all still "AT THE PRINTER." But we can hope.

~D

1 hour ago, HoodieDM said:

GenCon is Aug 16-20th

Heroes: July 21st

Villains: July 28th

Maul: Aug 4th

Ashoka: Aug 11th

Emperor: Aug 18th

That's my forecast, but that's ONLY if it's available come GenCon. Good chance won't be as they're all still "AT THE PRINTER." But we can hope.

~D

I was thinking about this too. Assuming that the "at the printer" status means that HotE won't be ready until after Gencon, it doesn't bode well for big App news at Gencon. Afterall, would they want to build a bunch of app hype right before they release non-app driven product? Unless, the big secret is that HotE is app-driven<_< << this is super skeptical face; of course it'd be amazing if it were.

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo

16 minutes ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

I was thinking about this too. Assuming that the "at the printer" status means that HotE won't be ready until after Gencon, it doesn't bode well for big App news at Gencon. Afterall, would they want to build a bunch of app hype right before they release non-app driven product? Unless, the big secret is that HotE is app-driven<_< << this is super skeptical face; of course it'd be amazing if it were.

That would be an amazing reveal, but probably too risky. Imagine if they discovered some bug that delays the app just days before the box is supposed to hit shelves.

2 hours ago, Pollux85 said:

That would be an amazing reveal, but probably too risky. Imagine if they discovered some bug that delays the app just days before the box is supposed to hit shelves.

Isn't that going to be a problem with any new app-based game? I'm not sure on this, but aren't the apps usually tied to some sort of box expansion? I don't think the apps are released as stand-alone products. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: I think the odds of HotE being app-driven are 3720 to 1 (1 being the app)

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo

1 hour ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

Isn't that going to be a problem with any new app-based game? I'm not sure on this, but aren't the apps usually tied to some sort of box expansion? I don't think the apps are released as stand-alone products. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: I think the odds of HotE being app-driven are 3720 to 1 (1 being the app)

The Descent app wasn't

17 hours ago, naitsirk said:

Yeah something like "attachment. Scum hunter only. At the start of your first activation you gain 40 vp" they already need that

I was meaning a fix like Rebel Saboteurs. 

Or a revised version for Alliance for non-unique characters 

BTW, perhaps it's just me, but in the "Upcoming" section I only see the 3 expansion packs as "At the Printer"...I don't see the box set anywhere.

Do you think we'll get Q3 as an expansion wave and then Q4 will be the box set (with more expansion packs).? Typically Q1 & Q3 has been expansion packs while Q2 & Q4 were box sets. Also, usually expansion packs that release with box sets, include at least one non-unique/generic figure(s). Typically the Q1 & Q3 expansion packs are made up of mostly named (like this one)...

~D

2 hours ago, HoodieDM said:

BTW, perhaps it's just me, but in the "Upcoming" section I only see the 3 expansion packs as "At the Printer"...I don't see the box set anywhere.

Just don't select Miniatures. The boxed expansions are under boardgame. Enter "Imperial Assault" to the search box instead.

1 hour ago, a1bert said:

Just don't select Miniatures. The boxed expansions are under boardgame. Enter "Imperial Assault" to the search box instead.

Okay, this is when common sense doesn't fall into the appropriate category LoL.

Thank you!

~D

I don't even bother checking the news page every day any more. It feels like FFG either don't care about IA that much, they don't understand how to keep people interested, or they are facing some big problems and are hesitant to say anything until they are resolved. The second option seems very unlikely and the other two suck. :(