FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

Huh...

Looks like it might be another week with nothing.

It was kind of worrisome a few months ago, when nothing was announced and we had radio silence.  Now that we know something's coming, it's just kind of weird.

Note that Rebellion hasn't gotten any news on its expansion either, and that's already on the boat.  Maybe in the midst of all these LCG articles and 5 Rings short stories, Star Wars miniatures players can get some love?

They will start releasing articles right before GenCon to get the hype train going. But the stuff is only "At the Printer"...we have 2 months minimum before we're even lucky to sniff product, so they wont release anything till closer.

You have 5 articles, 1 on Rebel and 1 on Imperial campaign, and then 1 on each of the 3 blister packs.

~D

On 25/06/2017 at 7:23 PM, Majushi said:

So, I'm going to make a strong prediction right now;

I predict no IA news at all this week.

none whatsoever.

First of all; Called It!

secondly; totally bummed as I hoped my dead certian call would be proved wrong.

Thirdly; my new prediction is another week with no IA news. I'm just not feeling it... you heard it here first!

(Also, I'm fully aware quoting myself must seem like the peak of narcissism. Eh...)

41 minutes ago, FrogTrigger said:

Today is the day! I know it to be true! In your hearts you will find, that FFG says **** YOU!!

Other post: Do you think they will release news today?

Me:

giphy.gif

Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got nothing today due to the holiday. FFG could have preloaded the article, but could just as easily decided to take the day off. 

2 minutes ago, Pollux85 said:

You know, they could double up on postings today to make up for the holiday.

Not saying it's gonna happen, just throwing it out there.

Is there already an article?  I don't see anything.

Not unheard of for 2 on Wed. anyway, though.  Not too optimistic about it, though

Just now, subtrendy2 said:

Is there already an article?  I don't see anything.

Not unheard of for 2 on Wed. anyway, though.  Not too optimistic about it, though

No, I'm saying we could get as many as 4 articles today to make up for yesterday's holiday.

I checked the news archives. Last July 5 we got three articles. More bomb-throwing than actual expectation, but still.

1 hour ago, Pollux85 said:

No, I'm saying we could get as many as 4 articles today to make up for yesterday's holiday.

I checked the news archives. Last July 5 we got three articles. More bomb-throwing than actual expectation, but still.

Oh yeah, nice.

One was for IA, too (Obi Wan preview).  Should we be so lucky.

edit: Man, I really want to not hate on 5 Rings since its so new, but they've gotten like 3 or 4 short stories alone in the time that we've gotten nothing.  Ugh.  :P

Edited by subtrendy2

1 hour ago, naitsirk said:

3 articles today but nothing IA...  Come on,  tomorrow should be the day.  They can't have much more non-IA articles left. True?

Make that 5  6.

Though, as per usual for Thursday, they're all "In Stores" announcements.  

We'll see about tomorrow.  It's been over two months now.

Edited by subtrendy2