FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

37 minutes ago, MadFuhrer said:

should their rifles even have scopes?  aren't the gun and the helmet linked up for tactical data like where you are aiming?  I feel like that should be a thing.  hipfire a sniper rifle with precision.

I'm unsure, but, technically he isn't wearing a helmet. Only mentioned the scope based on these photos for references.

image.jpeg.4486d96d98a41d66f9b2fbce85e0d07d.jpegImage result for sniper star warsimage.jpeg.cc1da0920fd43a6fef7c2239f07d1442.jpeg

Edited by King_Balrog

1 hour ago, a1bert said:

A game from one of the Imperial Assault team members makes it an IA news, right?

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/star-wars-outer-rim/

It looks like they’re trying to combine elements from Xia and Firefly, intentional or not.  I love Xia, but after reading the rules for Firefly it was a hard pass for me (I love the show, but that game was not for me).

Could be interesting, but from the article I might be sticking to Far Off rather than Far Far Away to scratch my space captain itch.  That said, I’m keeping an eye on this.  I would love for it to be better.

Edited by Uninvited Guest

8 minutes ago, subtrendy2 said:

Looks like Descent is getting a pack of classes, which is pretty awesome news for them.

I wouldn't mind something like that sometime- a pack of 5-10 heroes and their side missions, maybe some gear.  Just to really give the rebels more options.

And maybe a pack of skirmish deployment cards?

(Call me, FFG.)

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Impressive. We actually have two articles on the front page at the same time. Both not saying anything about future releases, but still. Maybe they're implying we should not lose hope, and they have more stuff in the pipeline. We only need more patience.

If nothing else, it's nice to see that they haven't forgotten about us completely :).  In the absence of actual news, stuff like this on a regular basis is still a great step towards keeping the game alive.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Impressive. We actually have two articles on the front page at the same time. Both not saying anything about future releases, but still. Maybe they're implying we should not lose hope, and they have more stuff in the pipeline. We only need more patience.

2 hours ago, ManateeX said:

If nothing else, it's nice to see that they haven't forgotten about us completely :).  In the absence of actual news, stuff like this on a regular basis is still a great step towards keeping the game alive.

Yeah, seems we're clearly still getting some love.  I still expect to hear some rumblings about a new wave by May at the latest, though, but I'm not too surprised it hasn't happened yet.

I expect Worlds has some sort of release news for us, if nothing else but word of mouth Oh ya they've got something in the pipeline now .. all the way up to oh snap an article!

This is based on the extreme drought we've had physical content wise, combined with them saying a while back the App was going to get some focus (which it has, now the pendulum can swing back the other way a bit) and them using Worlds as a launching point for new release news in the past.

Edited by FrogTrigger