FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

1,418 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, MadFuhrer said:

So with the 3 in 1 article, are we not going to have any more articles?  that would make me kinda sad TBH.

Unless we're getting an article just for agenda cards from the Maul and Emperor packs.  But yeah, I agree.

subtrendy2 likes this

If I had a say, I'd request Shipping now and then a new IA product announcement!

Edit: But not a skirmish map.

Edit edit: All three of those figures look great. I honestly don't know who I'm most excited about. I guess since I normally play campaign as Empire, Maul or Palp:) "Zappity Zappity"!!!!!

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo
FSD likes this

25 minutes ago, MadFuhrer said:

So with the 3 in 1 article, are we not going to have any more articles?  that would make me kinda sad TBH.

Well, if it hits "Shipping" status today, we will hopefully see an "In Stores" article in two weeks which leaves next week for an announcement of the next wave.

subtrendy2 likes this

1 hour ago, MadFuhrer said:

There need to be some surprises left when you open the box :D

From the looks of it, the blisters don't contain campaign hero upgrade items.  That's a shame, they were so fun with Wave 7.

Edit: Well, nothing on Upcoming updated today yet.  Maybe it will later, or maybe it's already shipping and the page just won't be updated until next week.

Or, maybe it's still on the boat, and this article was just throwing us a bone.

Edited by subtrendy2

3 hours ago, subtrendy2 said:

Edit: Well, nothing on Upcoming updated today yet.  Maybe it will later, or maybe it's already shipping and the page just won't be updated until next week.

Honestly I think @Fightwookies is right.  It's arrived and they're timing the Shipping status for a 10/12 release date.

Edit: I completely agree on the campaign items.  They added so much value to those packs with one little card.

Edited by Uninvited Guest
Fightwookies and thestag like this

10 hours ago, subtrendy2 said:

I... I'm actually feeling confident today.  In the words of Ben Kenobi, it's probably about as naive as "some **** fool idealistic crusade", but for some reason I think @naitsirk is right.  We'll get something today.

I've been having kind of a crap week, so I guess this is just wishful thinking, but hey- it is Friday.  From the name of this thread, that used to mean something.

Seems like my best hopes for friday were less than the article surprise!

VadersMarchKazoo likes this

4 hours ago, Uninvited Guest said:

Honestly I think @Fightwookies is right.  It's arrived and they're timing the Shipping status for a 10/12 release date.

It went on the boat the same time as legend of the 5 rings. Unless they put it on a different, slower boat, they already have it. 

Uninvited Guest likes this

1 hour ago, Fightwookies said:

It went on the boat the same time as legend of the 5 rings. Unless they put it on a different, slower boat, they already have it. 

I noticed that too.  Initially I thought they just hadn't unloaded it yet when L5R went to shipping and IA didn't, but you made a good point about staggering releases.

Edited by Uninvited Guest
Fightwookies likes this

14 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

So HoTE is coming out in 2 weeks?

Or is there one more preview article to come out?

Closer to three weeks assuming we're correct.

To summarize:

FFG's releases are always on Thursdays and the shipping period is consistantly 15 days (give or take a day).

The thinking is that HOTE will go to Shipping status Tuesday-Thursday of this week for a 10/12 release date.

Whether or not there's room for another article... it's up in the air.

I asked in e-minis.com for the release date and they said that is comming last week september.

Do you think this info is correctly?

19 minutes ago, naitsirk said:

I asked in e-minis.com for the release date and they said that is comming last week september.

Do you think this info is correctly?

No