FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

19 hours ago, FrogTrigger said:

But MoM did get another expansion announcement, that is good news. I haven't made my way through all of the scenarios yet but I do know it's been a looooong time for them. Descent must be due with something soon to.

I hear the new Descent expansion is called Sword and Sorcery. Ares is putting it out. ;) I don't know what else FFG can do with Descent. More app stuff, probably. I don't think we'll get a skirmish set as that would compete more with IA and Rune Wars TMG, (but I'd buy in immediately). More monster/hero packs?

1 hour ago, subtrendy2 said:

Watch yourself with that edge, hombre.  :P

If calling a spade a spade is edgy. :D

11 hours ago, Hellfire33 said:

I'm pretty confident that the IA app will be announced tomorrow along with the title of the first available campaign:

Escapades in the Streets of Theed

There will also be a new blister revealed: Jar Jar Binks

And a couple command card reveals: Street Performer and Beloved by Children

That would actually be fine with me. I won't have to spend a dime.

2 hours ago, subtrendy2 said:

For real, though...

I know I say this every week, but it's more and more true as each goes by (not quite The Gambler's Fallacy, though it sometimes feels like it) : I'll be extremely surprised if we don't get any articles today.

Not Gambler's Fallacy at all, unless you think FFG rolls a die to decide what to preview each week.

Though now that you mention it, that might explain a lot... :D

2 hours ago, Stompburger said:

Not Gambler's Fallacy at all, unless you think FFG rolls a die to decide what to preview each week.

Though now that you mention it, that might explain a lot... :D

Oh, I know- we can assume that HotE is eventually gonna be released (...right?) so we have a hard end date.  Just saying, it sometimes feels futile having expectations.  :P

Yeah, bummer about the Runebound stuff.  I'm definitely beginning to think that August is off the table.

I like to supplant my disappointment about the lack of news for Imperial Assault and Armada by thinking about all the terrible things I'm missing out on and after missing out on Escapades in the Streets of Theed I must now look forward to next week's announcement:

The Crystal Star mini box featuring Wyrwolves, Waru, Lord Cnorec, and Celestial Serenity. 

One can only dream. 

4 hours ago, Hellfire33 said:

I like to supplant my disappointment about the lack of news for Imperial Assault and Armada by thinking about all the terrible things I'm missing out on and after missing out on Escapades in the Streets of Theed I must now look forward to next week's announcement:

The Crystal Star mini box featuring Wyrwolves, Waru, Lord Cnorec, and Celestial Serenity. 

One can only dream. 

You really went there.

On 23/06/2017 at 7:11 PM, subtrendy2 said:

I'm definitely beginning to think that August is off the table.

Interestingly, one uk retailer has this wave listed for 7 September. I know we can expect some slippage with anything FFG release, but hey, it's still this year!