FSD

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Who will we see spoiled today??

Indeed! 

Am I the only one excited to see a SW character on the front page only to then realize it is NOT an article about IA?  Stupid Destiny adding to the crushing of all my hopes and dreams. :(

What I hate the most about the last three preview articles is the "You can pre-order your copy of Jabba’s Realm at your local retailer today." at the bottom.

The product is still marked as being at the printer. Too much of a preview to pre-order something that will not be available for a long time.

Jesus those command cards are gold! GOLD! Can't wait to hit my opponent with a focused Bossk, assassinate and right tools, with Green, Green, Red, Red + 5 damage. That should feel sore in the morning :-)

Friday ... again!

And, unfortunately, still "At The Printer".

I'm betting we have this week off and we'll get an "On The Boat" confirmation next week -and- the first figure pack preview.

Pretty new here.  Do we know for sure that the Upcoming updates only happen on Fridays?

Nope.  They update pretty much whenever.

Friday is usually when we have been seeing IA preview news articles appear.

Usually when stuff transitions from Athe Printer to On the Boat, we start seeing previews for the unspoiled packs and you can count down til release. We've got 4 packs coming out, so when they get on the boat, you'll start to see previews

What happen? why the packs preview its so late?  :wacko:<_<

They're not late, there's often been long gaps between articles. They won't preview more until the expansion is on the boat, which in itself will take at least a month to get to stores.

Having two Skywalker command cards in a deck would be a little unfair wouldn't it?

Didn't think of it that way, but that's a good point.  As it is, I don't think Jedi Luke is going to need any advantages over the other uniques than he already has.