Sign in to follow this  
Wh0isTh3D0ct0r

Force Friday SWX58?

I'm betting a million spacebucks that in like 3 hours they'll announce that SWX58 is a Rogue One based Ground Game Starter for X-Wing, complete with AT-ACT, Snowspeeder, Turrets, and cardboard infantry units, fully compatible with X-Wing. 

And they'll have more stuff coming!  AT-ATs, AT-STs, Cloud Cars, Tanks, new ground-based playmats for Endor and Hoth, Speeder Bikes, Swoops, heck even PODRACERS! 

I'm betting a million spacebucks that in like 3 hours they'll announce that SWX58 is a Rogue One based Ground Game Starter for X-Wing, complete with AT-ACT, Snowspeeder, Turrets, and cardboard infantry units, fully compatible with X-Wing. 

And they'll have more stuff coming!  AT-ATs, AT-STs, Cloud Cars, Tanks, new ground-based playmats for Endor and Hoth, Speeder Bikes, Swoops, heck even PODRACERS! 

Keep talking you dirty dirty you....

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

I really don't want to berate you, but a simple check on the first page of the forum would have sufficed. If something new is announced, than the forum immediately explodes, so opening a new thread and ask if there is any news is totally pointless. If there is, thaen you will know it, believe me.

Edited by Ubul

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

I really don't want to berate you, but a simple check on the first page of the forum would have sufficed. If something new is announced, than the forum immediately explodes, so opening a new thread and ask if there is any news is totally pointless. If there is, than you will know it, believe me.

And if I didn't spend so much on X-Wing, then (not "than") I could afford a better smartphone that isn't such a bear to use when I'm sluggishly waking up and checking on Force Friday stuff before even getting out of bed.  ;)

I know you're joking, but I'd wager there's totally a market for a customizable pod racer game where you buy a base pod racer and then can equip it with various upgrades you attach to it.  I'm thinking something like Blood Bowl or Guild Ball, just building a racer instead of a team.

I know you're joking, but I'd wager there's totally a market for a customizable pod racer game where you buy a base pod racer and then can equip it with various upgrades you attach to it.  I'm thinking something like Blood Bowl or Guild Ball, just building a racer instead of a team.

OMG, Pod Racing with X-wing dials... The track is any series of surfaces, race off the table onto the floor and out the door.  I don't know if this is stupid or genius.

And therein lies the question.....

Its an SKU code (essentially a code for a product). There are products with codes either side and this is a 'missing' one that people have been trying to assign to some product for a while.

Popular theories are that its for either a Rogue One starter or some sort of Rebel/Resistance/Partisan Aces with a 'fix' for the X-Wing..

Really though, no one knows....

This is one of the theories floating around the FLGS, and it's one that might get me back into playing. They DID just announce the U-wing with a 'landing mode'. Just saying. What ever it is though, it will mean new content for Armada as well so I'm all about the speculation.

whats swx58?

Product code number, every x-wing thing has one. The 58th one is unknown while the few around it are known.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing/

And therein lies the question.....

Its an SKU code (essentially a code for a product). There are products with codes either side and this is a 'missing' one that people have been trying to assign to some product for a while.

Popular theories are that its for either a Rogue One starter or some sort of Rebel/Resistance/Partisan Aces with a 'fix' for the X-Wing..

Really though, no one knows....

Thanks. So I guess at this point we are free to wildly speculate? I am gonna guess it's a crossover expansion that will bring attackwing miniatures into the xwing universe.

Bet taken.

Keep talking you dirty dirty you....

Keep talking like that and I'll short circuit.

If you're right i would take a trip to FFG headquarters just to dole out hugs to the entire company.