Sign in to follow this  
Darth Meanie

A New Obstacle

As Forgottenlore points out, it is a model of the K7 Space Station from Star Trek. Technically, horribly out of scale, and all the markings are decals left over from other model kits. I painted it in my squadron colors (like the Gozanti). Got mine at Amazon for $30ish.

Edited by Darth Meanie

eh not sure how far out of scale it is. Startrek stations are generally MASSIVE but i dont remember that one being oversized, course i havent seen that episode in ... over a decade? lol

The Enterprise from that era isnt much larger than a Raider iirc, since i know from doing the math a few weeks ago the Enterprise D (Next Gen, which is way bigger) is slightly under half the length of the VSD scale-wise.

Either way thats not important, it looks great and seems somewhat to scale for a small outpost rather than a full fledge station, which wouldnt ever fit in this game lol.

eh not sure how far out of scale it is.

Online where I bought it, the model is claimed to be 1/350 scale, which is why I got it.  OTOH, the Enterpise that came with the model is smaller than the ST:AW ships, so 1/350 can't be right.  I just found another site that calls it 1/7600.  The box itself makes no claims about scale that I could find.

And here's the GR 75:

post-249589-0-55868400-1475441373_thumb.gif

Edited by Darth Meanie