Sign in to follow this  
Spartan Dude

ISB Coordinated Raid, also factions and imperial player (campaign)

Hi guys and dolls.

I have to questions. When an ISB Infiltrator uses Coordinated raid to give the other member of his unit an attack, is this attack in addition to the one it can make per turn or does it replace that attack.

Also when playing the campaign, all scum units are considered Imperial for the sake of any bonuses it gives them (correct me if i'm wrong) but do Imperial units also count as Scum aswell? For example would the agenda card "By any means necessary" effect Imperials as well as scum.

Edited by Spartan Dude

Hi guys and dolls.

I have to questions. When an ISB Infiltrator uses Coordinated raid to give the other member of his unit an attack, is this attack in addition to the one it can make per turn or does it replace that attack.

I'm sure somebody else can confirm this, but as far as I am aware, the ISB Infiltrator is giving the other figure an attack, so it doesn't count as an attack for the current figure, so it doesn't count against the rule that says you can only use one action for an attack.  The other figure it getting it outside of its activation, so it doesn't count against its limit either.

Also when playing the campaign, all scum units are considered Imperial for the sake of any bonuses it gives them (correct me if i'm wrong) but do Imperial units also count as Scum aswell? For example would the agenda card "By any means necessary" effect Imperials as well as scum.

When a card or rule in the campaign refers to "Imperials" then faction does not matter, both Imperials and Scum are Imperials in the campaign.   However if a card or rule uses the faction SYMBOL, then it only applies to deployments of that faction, and this holds for the Imperial faction as well.   So you need to watch for when it uses the word "Imperial" or the symbol, it means two different things.

See Imperial Figures from the RRG. During the campaign all figures controlled by the imperial player are imperial figures. (For example IG-88 is an imperial droid.)

However, By Any Means Necessary requires a mercenary figure because it uses the mercenary symbol.

Coordinated Raid is not counted towards the one Attack Action limit per activation for the reasons neosmagus tells: the attack is performed out of the figure's activation (just like Executive Order allows another figure to perform an attack). Note that the limit is actions, the number of attacks from other abilities that are not actions are not limited, neither is the number of attacks each (special) action can perform.

Edited by a1bert