Sign in to follow this  
Joe Boss Red Seven

MOM IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE...

A lot of fellow HPL Creepstires like our selves sure are buying this wonderful game... three hours after I placed my sweet order... MOM became officially out of stock at all of the good game shops.

:lol:

MOM%2BORDER-OCTOBER%2BGLORY.jpg

Whew... I made it in just in time to open the dam-gate to my new adventuring! MM had six in stock when I placed this order.

:D

YOG Provides...

:ph34r:

Yeah, it's selling *a lot*, which is good because it means:

a) that the community is answering well to the game even if it's app-driven

b) there's still a lot of love for Lovecraft despite the market's now flooded with more or less interesting Mythos games

c) the company probably will be interested in releasing a BANDWAGON of expansions coming

So, sharpen your dice, embrace your tommy guns and dive into the new manors!

Yeah, it's selling *a lot*, which is good because it means:

a) that the community is answering well to the game even if it's app-driven

b) there's still a lot of love for Lovecraft despite the market's now flooded with more or less interesting Mythos games

c) the company probably will be interested in releasing a BANDWAGON of expansions coming

So, sharpen your dice, embrace your tommy guns and dive into the new manors!

ALL GOOD THINGS...

;)

Like hotcakes. They took a good game, made it better and got this result.

I'm so glad this did really well.  :)

I bet they make some more cool Investigators & Monsters now!

I really hope they get it back in (base and expansions) stock for the holidays.  ^_^

Even a Mr.X-WING guy like me said to heck with the new Wave Nine stuff in favor to these wonderful creepies. I have always wanted to have a collection of HP Lovecraft Models and now I finally do.

:)

Even a Mr.X-WING guy like me said to heck with the new Wave Nine stuff in favor to these wonderful creepies. I have always wanted to have a collection of HP Lovecraft Models and now I finally do.

Aye, there are a few good models in it. Too bad they are not on the same level as the latest Descent minis (I just unpacked my copy of The Chains that Rust, and I could get that game only for the minis, tiles and adventures are a bonus), but still, some are good.

Even if OT (if you want, go PM), I'd die to know why you have 15+7 Z-95. I've a few X-Wing minis (more or less your numbers, it's 220 with Armada in it), but I never went above 8 of the same type :D

Definitely looking forward to future expansions, if they choose to release a Campaign/Scenario pack as they did for for Road to Legend/Kindred Fire it will solidify and balance all the physical content now available.  There will be nothing really left for anyone to question, and form a solid foundation to build from into its future.

Its just such a great game, and I can't wait to see more of it.  

If I had a vote though, it would be more scenarios over more physical content: just take my money.  :)

(Non-sequitur tip: for those who keep the Monster Token's out of the base or have re-based - a Scrabble Letter Rack makes a great physical Monster Drawer!)

Aye, there are a few good models in it. Too bad they are not on the same level as the latest Descent minis (I just unpacked my copy of The Chains that Rust, and I could get that game only for the minis, tiles and adventures are a bonus), but still, some are good.

Even if OT (if you want, go PM), I'd die to know why you have 15+7 Z-95. I've a few X-Wing minis (more or less your numbers, it's 220 with Armada in it), but I never went above 8 of the same type :D

The reason is that I separated my SCUM Faction...

^_^

SCUM%2BHUTT%2BLORD%2BJO%2BBOSKA.PNG SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BZ-95.png - SCUM%2BBS%2BSHIZZ%2BTLM.PNG SCUM%2BBS%2BZ-95%2BHH.PNG

I really hope they get it back in (base and expansions) stock for the holidays.  ^_^

I couldn't choose. I had to have both. Fang fighters were calling to me and i had to have 4 TIE/sf for my Gozanti. Back on topic though, I couldn't be more excited for MOM selling will not just for future support, but also because i want to see them continue with app driven/supported games. An Imperial Assault app would get me to start buying further into that for sure.

I couldn't choose. I had to have both. Fang fighters were calling to me and i had to have 4 TIE/sf for my Gozanti. Back on topic though, I couldn't be more excited for MOM selling will not just for future support, but also because i want to see them continue with app driven/supported games. An Imperial Assault app would get me to start buying further into that for sure.

I bet they get on it fast too since this baby sold out so fast... yeah we are going to get more goodies in 2017. I am going to get X-WING Babies next month when the Black Friday sales hit.

:lol:

I have almost 200 Zingah Wingahs so I can wait on a Wave now-a-daze...lol.

As a Descent/Imperial Assault player I was a bit disappointed in the mini detail. The monsters are pretty good but the heroes aren't great. Especially with the low visibility of them on the character card, it honestly made it a little tricky to figure out who was who at first (besides the obvious ones like the GD with a shovel or the priest with a cross). In Imperial Assault you know right away who is who, even just by looking at the head of the figure never mind the body. But for a first re print to test the waters I am ok with that as I imagine they will up their game in future expansions.

I also don't get the base thing, this cuts down on us having to keep track of deployment cards? Or do they only give you X amount of bases and if you use other monsters, like say in the conversion kit, you have to actually switch out the bases?

Overall though the game is great, those are my nitpicks. The sense of exploration and suspense is very thematic, will make for a great game during the Halloween season!

I also don't get the base thing, this cuts down on us having to keep track of deployment cards? Or do they only give you X amount of bases and if you use other monsters, like say in the conversion kit, you have to actually switch out the bases?

The figure bases have a nice bit of history to them, they are meant to support multiple games.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2012/1/18/harbingers-of-doom/