Sign in to follow this  
Boba Rick

What Did You Buy Today?

One SF, One Fang, and One Shadowcaster. I usually get one and slowly play through them one a week, but had store credit enough for the small ships and so decided to just get everything.

I won an ARC a few weeks ago in a tournament with wave 9 support.

It's kind of amazing how cheap the game is when you keep winning tournaments.

Some Ricotta cheese. It was the only thing I didn't already have to make lasagna. Its got about 10 more minutes in the oven.

Edit: Wow this got 17 likes so far. Well since it seems so interesting, it was delicious especially with the garlic bread I made, and I am currently on lunch at work enjoying the leftovers.

As fas as the actual topic, the grocery store I went to is right next to the Barnes & Noble where I get about 75% of my X-Wing stuff and it killed me to drive by and not stop, but alas it is not in the budget at the moment.

Edited by pickirk01

Nothing as my FLGS still has nothing.

Though I was tempted to buy a Shadowcaster, two Fangs, two SF and two Arcs-170 since last weekend or so from the italian distributor, though italien cards and models are not tournament legal in the german regions, so it was not worth it. They were this time apparently even early than amazon.com … I hope that they will have the Arcs and Fangs tomorrow.

2 SFs, 2 ARCs, 2 Protectorates, and a Lancer-Class.  I walked in intended to get one of each... but this is the first wave released since I've started playing, and I got overwhelmed at the thought of being up to date for the first time, and I couldn't help myself. 

One SF, One Fang, and One Shadowcaster. I usually get one and slowly play through them one a week, but had store credit enough for the small ships and so decided to just get everything.

I won an ARC a few weeks ago in a tournament with wave 9 support.

It's kind of amazing how cheap the game is when you keep winning tournaments.

I really need to start winning tournaments!  I want another Lancer (for the slicer tools and cargo tokens), and at least one more Protectorate. 

Well, I got my Caster like a month ago, and my LGS isn't open today... so nothing. Will be getting the remainder tomorrow. Darn them and their overbearing Magic community that dictates store hours.

Unless you count buying a PS VR headset on Ebay. I did get one of those today. ^_^

Nothing but I went to a LGS last night for the first time in many years and they had Wave 9 for sale and seeing it in person, I was sorely tempted to buy an ARC just out of support for the shop, who don't charge for table time (but I bought some comic TPB's instead)

Edited by Bojanglez

I couldn't make it out for game night due to the foot still.  I will make it up on Saturday, though.  My wife found $10 of my secret stash, so I lost that.  I think I have $30 + $15 store credit.  So.....that will get me a Shadowcaster and an ARC-170.  I don't think there will be enough left over for a Fang Fighter now.  My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks.  No one really gets excited for you when you hit 46, though.