Sign in to follow this  
Obisears

Where is Spinter?

Can anyone tell me where Spintir from the Beginner Game is on the galaxy map in the Core Rulebook on page 348? I know it is somewhere in the Outer Rim, but have been unable to locate it. I know it isn't vital to know, but I'd love to have this information for the adventure I am building. Thanks in advance!

It's in the Spadja Sector, which - on the map provided by FFG - puts it somewhere a little above and to the left of Felucia (which itself is above and to the left of Lianna, along the Perlimian Trade Route).

If you're really into world-building through accurate placement of planets, I'd really invest time in finding a number of different and more detailed galactic maps. FFG's does a great job of highlighting major hyperspace routes and landmark planets, but its scale is a little off and does nothing to divide the galaxy into sectors and anything but major regions. Just a thought.

For instance you can see a bit of the Spajda Sector (but no mention of Spintir, as it doesn't appear in much) on this map.

A quick search claims Spintir is/was referenced in The Essential Atlas, though I sadly don't own that book and can't verify.

Edited by Kestin