Sign in to follow this  
Audio Weasel

New Article on Heroes T-70

More than likely Wes Snapshot would only strip TL's but thats still a pretty good boon, especially against annoying finks that like to TL and forget about it (ATC users, OL, or whoever is feeding Vessery to name a few)

Evade token via comm relay too, yeah, though its more likely to get spent to cancel a hit than wes stripping it. Which works just as well lol

I am definitely going to give snap shot a go a Thur Phennire, i have only ever run him with VI to make sure i can get his activation in but this might be a ton of fun to get more actions out of that ace.

You moved into range one of me, shoot you then i am going to barrel roll or boost way "good day sir"

Edited by Icelom

I am definitely going to give snap shot a go a Thur Phennire, i have only ever run him with VI to make sure i can get his activation in but this might be a ton of fun to get more actions out of that ace.

You moved into range one of me, shoot you then i am going to barrel roll or boost way "good day sir"

That's monstruously clever.  I love it!

is that...

*checks cards*

oo...thats dirty...i like it muhahaha lol

More than likely Wes Snapshot would only strip TL's but thats still a pretty good boon, especially against annoying finks that like to TL and forget about it (ATC users, OL, or whoever is feeding Vessery to name a few)

Evade token via comm relay too, yeah, though its more likely to get spent to cancel a hit than wes stripping it. Which works just as well lol

Stress-Wes is already pretty solid. Giving him the ability to shoot twice would be amazing, even if you lose PS10

I've haven't seen anyone point out that Shara isn't the one who wants M9-G8.

Sarra Bey

- Weapons Engineer

Thane Kyrell

- Weapons Engineer

- M9-G8

Add other upgrades and ships to taste.

Now Thane counts Shara's TLs as his own for degrading two enemy attacks, while still handing out two buffing or degrading TLs from his own ship. That way you get four uses from M9-G8 a turn, rather than one.

Never mind!

Edited by Hedgehogmech

Sarra Bey

- Weapons Engineer

Thane Kyrell

- Weapons Engineer

- M9-G8

Now Thane counts Shara's TLs as his own for degrading two enemy attacks, while still handing out two buffing or degrading TLs from his own ship. That way you get four uses from M9-G8 a turn, rather than one.

Nope. Shara can only share her TLs when the friendly ship is attacking.

It does exactly what I wanted and I'm still disappointed.

I thought it would allow for a normal attack and then not let you attack for the rest of the round.

Instead you get one attack, at range one only, with only two dice, that you can't modify.

Thanks for nothing. I'll stick with crackshot.

nevermind

Edited by ToadPhxSquadron

Sarra Bey

- Weapons Engineer

Thane Kyrell

- Weapons Engineer

- M9-G8

Nope. Shara can only share her TLs when the friendly ship is attacking.

Darn!

It does exactly what I wanted and I'm still disappointed.

I thought it would allow for a normal attack and then not let you attack for the rest of the round.

Instead you get one attack, at range one only, with only two dice, that you can't modify.

Thanks for nothing. I'll stick with crackshot.

Umm, the bonus die for attacking at R1 is not a modification.

Modifications are tokens, rerolls and adding results.

So, a 3 die attack with no modifiers then your regular attack.

Bonus from range 1 doesn't apply to secondary weapons.

Now that I know you're not giving up your attack in combat phase, I'm really liking Snap Shot. And because you can't modify, it does combo rather well with R3 like I had hoped! Red Vet with Snap Shot, R3 and Pattern Analyzer or Primed Thrusters probably wouldn't be that bad.

Sadly, R3 triggers by cancelling a focus result, which is still modification.  I think best uses will be paired with R3-A2 to stress an ace before they take actions, in a black TIE swarm, or on Green Squad A-Wing test pilots with Juke.

Now that I know you're not giving up your attack in combat phase, I'm really liking Snap Shot. And because you can't modify, it does combo rather well with R3 like I had hoped! Red Vet with Snap Shot, R3 and Pattern Analyzer or Primed Thrusters probably wouldn't be that bad.

Sadly, R3 triggers by cancelling a focus result, which is still modification.  I think best uses will be paired with R3-A2 to stress an ace before they take actions, in a black TIE swarm, or on Green Squad A-Wing test pilots with Juke.

Cancelling dice is not modification. However R3 still doesnt work since primary weapon only bs.

Cancelling dice is not modification. However R3 still doesnt work since primary weapon only bs.

Either way, I'm still sad.

Commander Alozen (25)Snap Shot (2)Advanced Targeting Computer (1)Twin Ion Engine Mk. II (1)TIE/x1 (0)Total: 29View in Yet Another Squad Builder

I think this is the lowest PS Advanced this combo will work on. And I kinda love it. Would love it more at PS3 or 4, though.

Adding a die result is modifying your dice, so no crit from atc

Accuracy Corrector, on the other hand ....

Commander Alozen (25)Snap Shot (2)Advanced Targeting Computer (1)Twin Ion Engine Mk. II (1)TIE/x1 (0)Total: 29View in Yet Another Squad Builder

I think this is the lowest PS Advanced this combo will work on. And I kinda love it. Would love it more at PS3 or 4, though.

Lets you cancel your results, but can't add the 2 new hit results because adding results is a modification, so also not allowed.

So AC isn't modifying?

Accuracy Corrector

When attacking, you may cancel all of your dice results. Then you may add 2 hit.png results to your roll. Your dice cannot be modified again this attack.

The fact that it says your dice cannot be modified again makes it sound like it is...?

Still adds dice results and doesn't work, sadly.

Edit: wow, this moves fast. Did I even get the third response to this?

Edited by AEIllingworth

there are 3 big "cheats" to snapshot, though only one of them is really amazing

r3-a2 is the amazing one; just straight shuts down actions sans sensors etc.

then there's canceling dice results, which isn't considering modifying (ala crackshot, so A-wings)

and adding dice, not dice results, ala Jan Oars

don't think it'll really be worth it outside of the r3-a2 shenanigans.

then there's canceling dice results, which isn't considering modifying (ala crackshot, so A-wings)

There is a fourth. Proc-ing after attacking triggers. Fire Control System, Darth Vader crew, tactician (only works on shuttle version of Major Rhymer).

There is a fourth. Proc-ing after attacking triggers. Fire Control System, Darth Vader crew, tactician (only works on shuttle version of Major Rhymer).

good catch

but you had a chance and you blew it

re:

no-there-is-another-random-34463500-245-