Sign in to follow this  
KungFuFerret

So Ezra and Luke/Leia are the same age right?

Well, we don't know much of Lando's past really. So it's nice to see what he's been upto. For Obi-Wan, we know what he's doing. And making him do something else, would just come off for me as... dishonest somehow. I don't know, it just wouldn't fit he would swoop in and save the day and then leave back to Tatooine.

Well, we don't know much of Lando's past really. So it's nice to see what he's been upto. For Obi-Wan, we know what he's doing. And making him do something else, would just come off for me as... dishonest somehow. I don't know, it just wouldn't fit he would swoop in and save the day and then leave back to Tatooine.

That's why I said Jabba - by Jabba, I was implying Tatooine. (I don't think we've ever seen Jabba not on Tatooine.) 

And let's not forget that the Hutts have an axe to grind with Maul, too. 

This is an important and unrelated question but if Maul was cut in half by Obi Wan with a Lightsaber how does he then go to the bathroom if his lower half is literally burnt shut. That's been my major problem with him coming back without a butt. Unless he sustains himself purely off hatred.

Other than that I would like to see Obi Wan again, but I have a feeling they will be avoiding tatooine.

This is an important and unrelated question but if Maul was cut in half by Obi Wan with a Lightsaber how does he then go to the bathroom if his lower half is literally burnt shut. That's been my major problem with him coming back without a butt. Unless he sustains himself purely off hatred.

Other than that I would like to see Obi Wan again, but I have a feeling they will be avoiding tatooine.

Guys.  I got this one.  My brother-in-law has "short bowel syndrome."  While most of us have an intestinal tract that would stretch across a room, he's got maybe a foot.  For many years of his childhood, he just didn't eat.  He was hooked up to a TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition) machine, and that provided everything he needed to survive.  He now eats food, but doesn't digest well at all, and needs to hook up to the TPN a couple times a week.

In Darth Maul's case, I imagine his cybernetic lower torso has all the necessary hookups for a similar system, as well as a hidden colostomy chamber.  If he even eats, he's probably doing a lot of soup.  It may never come up in the show, but I imagine he's got a pretty slick Cuisinart setup back at the Sith Lair.  Probably smoothies with protein supplements in the morning to stay jacked.

Another complication with bringing Leia back is, the more involved she gets, the more it stretches credulity that she isn't suspected of treason. The Imperials are already very heavy handed and don't need very much of an excuse to disappear someone. Especially if it undermined the credibility of political adversaries like Bail Organa by outing his daughter as a rebel.

Have I been the only one wondering if there was any way they might make Ezra become Snoke? The darker his arc gets, the more I've been wondering...

No, many people on the interwebs have suggested as much.

But then, many people have also suggested that Benicio Del Toro's Episode VIII character is Ezra, too.

Have I been the only one wondering if there was any way they might make Ezra become Snoke? The darker his arc gets, the more I've been wondering...

I really hope this isn't a thing they do. I have to wait for the DVD of a season, as it is, and I don't really want them to ruin Snoke for me, in the cartoon, OR ruin the cartoon for me, by revealing it in the movie, before I could watch it.

One of my big gripes with Star Wars material, pre and post EU time, is when they have to, or fail to, wrap up loose ends of things. Is Yoda a liar? "Last of the Jedi will you be" should mean no Ezra, no Kanan, no Galen Marek (Vader's Secret Apprentice from Force Unleashed), no Rom Kota, and several other people. Then, after they make something with established statements, they feel a need to prequel something, and now we have to see how they lop things off, to fit into what already exists, and that we'll complain if they change. For my whiny part, I hope that the cartoon, and the continuing movies, stay far apart from each other. I know several people who said "General Grievous? What's this wheezing, weakling, lightsaber sparring bot? He captured the Chancellor?" because they didn't want to watch Clone Wars, and the Revenge of the Sith actually assumed you did. I'm all good if this issue isn't repeated between two sources with everything else still canon already nestled between them.

Okay, done whining, I think. ;)

One of my big gripes with Star Wars material, pre and post EU time, is when they have to, or fail to, wrap up loose ends of things. Is Yoda a liar? "Last of the Jedi will you be" should mean no Ezra, no Kanan, no Galen Marek (Vader's Secret Apprentice from Force Unleashed), no Rom Kota, and several other people. Then, after they make something with established statements, they feel a need to prequel something, and now we have to see how they lop things off, to fit into what already exists, and that we'll complain if they change. 

I think it's a valid gripe. I'd like to see continuing stories, leave the past a little nebulous. I thought that's where going back to the Knights of the Old Republic was a great move. They got to dabble in other areas of the lore, but it was far enough back it could remain clouded by time and not have to be called back all the time.

I also got frustrated in the EU when Luke would continuously fall to the dark side because authors didn't have anything else interesting they thought they could do with him. I thought the Aboleth premise was annoying, but the way they handled the his relationship with Ben kept me reading it.