talismanisland

The Lost Realms - A Fan Expansion

604 posts in this topic

I am jealous.  How do the cards compare to the original POD cards?  No matter how hard I have tried I can't match it and finding a cutter to do the corners accurately has eluded me...

6 hours ago, JediKnightAmoeba said:

I am jealous.  How do the cards compare to the original POD cards?  No matter how hard I have tried I can't match it and finding a cutter to do the corners accurately has eluded me...

Visually they are identical.  Board cards are slightly thinner but not so much that it matters. Small cards have rounder corners. Aligning is an issue.

507c3062772eaa7dgen.jpg 

Edited by Bludgeon
Earl Wynn likes this

Just made a small addition to the Lost Realms - three Highland trail cards.

Trails work slightly different in Highland and Woodland (because they have to):

At the end of turn in which a character has encountered a Trail while in the Highland or the Woodland, if he is still on the space, he may follow the trail and move one space to the adjacent space either up or down, across the texbox, as long as he remains in the Region. For example, a character following the trail from the Glacier must move to either the Ice Bridge, the Canyon next to the Eyrie, or to Hill next to the Ruined Mine. If a character is on any other space, he cannot follow the trail.

8e1c1e78fb88d6c3.png 60c5086cbfce3da4.png 5eb75d1e2523d2af.png 

168cb507d3474d4c.png684879faee584ff4.png 

Edited by Bludgeon