Sign in to follow this  
jangopool

Scum List - Fenn Party Boat 2.0

Tried to tweak this list a lot and wanted to see if 4Lom or Boba Fett is better in this list:

Slaver

Zuckuss+Dengar

Scout

Deadeye+Proton Torps+Extra Munitions+Guidance Chips+Boba Fett (to take advantage of the crit in the torps)

Fenn Rau

PTL+Autothrusters+Concorde Dawn

The other option is to take out Boba, throw 4Lom on the Slaver, and take the Proton Torps down to Plasmas and get a 99 point bid.

Any thoughts/suggestions on this one?

The other option is to take out Boba, throw 4Lom on the Slaver, and take the Proton Torps down to Plasmas and get a 99 point bid.

I think this is the better of the two. The full Bounty Bus suite on the Slaver is what really makes it a threat. Dropping from Protons to Plasmas isn't a terrible loss, and the 99-point bid is useful for Fenn.

Wanted to update on this list and just played a game tonight against a Dengaroo using:

Fenn Party Boat

Slaver

Zuckus+4Lom+Dengar

Contracted Scout

Dead Eye+Guidance Chips+Boba Fett+Plasma Torps+Extra Munitions

Fenn Rau 

PTL+Autothrusters+Title

Lost Fenn Rau early as I was foolish to joust Dengar, but clutch by the boat (4 crits) melted Dengar and the scout finished Manaroo

All in all, if someone can fly Fenn in this list with finesse, it is a very very killer list.

You could also drop the Title from Fenn in order to make room for Boba and Proton Torpedoes on the Scout, though you lose the initiative bid. It's worth keeping an eye on how much use you get out of the title (I'm suspicious that it will only apply in pretty corner case scenarios, where as having a guaranteed crit for Boba on the Scout will be more useful in the long run).

IMO title is not worth picking it, especially when u can take protons with boba.

Yeah, it seems like the consensus is that the title card is really only situational and if I perform well with Fenn, he will never be in range 1 of arc of another fighter (or that's the hope). Below is the revised list I am going to try to roll with moving forward:

Slaver

4LOM+Zuckuss+Dengar

Scout

Deadeye+Proton Torps+Extra Munitions+Guidance Chips+Boba Fett

Fenn Rau

PTL+Autothrusters

You want the Title on Fenn.  I mean of all the fang fighters, he is the most likely to get good use out of it (because at PS9, its very easy to control range with him).

Dom Cairo flies this list to good effect (and I've faced him so I can attest to its effectiveness):

Slaver w/ 4-LOM, zuckuss + dengar = 34

Scout w/ deadeye, Overclocked R4, plasma torps, extra munitions + chips = 32

Fenn w/ PTL, autothrusters + title = 34

You don't need an initiative bid with this list because you have two large base blockers to protect Fenn.  If you see another PS 9 that can move last and possibly beat your Fenn in the end-game, you go and block his ass and kill him.  The list certainly has got the tools to get it done!

Edited by blade_mercurial