Sign in to follow this  
AdamGATX105

Amazon Wave 9

What?!? Is the release date that soon? Wow! Will I see the ships at my friendly neighborhood game store that date then?

I'm wondering how many to get right away... do you think two of each is enough, or should I get four ARC-170s and Protectorate Starfighters? I can't wait!

What?!? Is the release date that soon? Wow! Will I see the ships at my friendly neighborhood game store that date then?

I'm wondering how many to get right away... do you think two of each is enough, or should I get four ARC-170s and Protectorate Starfighters? I can't wait!

Release date is the 22nd. Its street dated, meaning thry get it in earlier but arent supposed to sell it until that date. Amazon has a habit of sending thrm out early though...

...man this is a tough decision. Try to get the ships early...or wait til my local store gets them. These moral decisions are hard.

For someone who doesn't have an LGS, I'm torn between getting them a few days earlier via Amazon or getting them a few bucks cheaper via MM...

No idea if they will actually ship them or if it is a glitch but Amazon is listing the Arc and Shadow Caster In Stock right now, but the Protectorate and SF Tie are still on Pre-Order. 

...maybe buying one arc...or two...won't hurt my local game store too much...right?

Hashtag FlyLocal

#wedontallhaveflgs

That doesn't mean that those of us who do should not support our local game stores.

Nor that those of us who don't should order through amazon when they could order through game stores local to others.

The only duty the customer has is to find the best deal for themselves they can, if the shops want your business they have to earn it there's no free rides in life.

That's how capitalism works.

Ordered a Lancer from Amazon to get it before release date. This will probably lessen the guilt of eventually buying a second lancer for the debris tokens and black market slicers, but that will be from the FLGS.

Edited by Arttemis