Sign in to follow this  
waywardgm

Wayward Stars (OOC)

Here is a link to the Dathomiri witch character to think of connections (or do we prefer to not be connected at all?)

http://swsheets.com/c/6codfifrd-wircka

Wait, you can find anyone or anything you've ever seen? Would you like to replace the Gand Findsman  on a bounty hunting crew? We'll handle takedowns, we just need you to point the way, and you at least breath the same air as the rest of us.

I'd actually be happy to have met Xylas and Rakaydos's character at some point. This would be a great reason for me to say "the living force draws us together, for reasons yet to be known" when we meet again :)  or scratch that if we already work together.

It would be helpful if you can upload your stories into your character sheets so we can have them in one place and not needing to scour this topic for bits and pieces.

Tarcknight, do you want to be medicine inclined in the end or piloting? i see you stepping down from the armorer and wouldn't want to make you feel pushed a side with Wircka's Healing abilities.

So if you prefer to play a medicine man i'll choose to play the hutt and it would fit into a bounty hunter crew more.

I have a couple of other suggestions to consider before we settle on bounty hunting :

1) we are a music band traveling from place to place and we can't stop sticking our noses into matters not of ours (or they tend to find us for some reason).

2) we are transporters of goods to colony worlds being the life line to many distant planets.

3) we are con-men and women trying to rob the empire blind (because all the rest are too small of a fish, and honour among thieves and such).

4) Mercenary group fixing problems.

5) Smugglers and pirates.

6) a fledgling rebel cell trying to a mess a full rebellion (we haven't heard of the other rebels nor they have heard of us). 

7) empire officials or crime officers collecting debts and protection money.

These are some i thought of now and i'd be happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

The first (being a band) is a bit different from normal star wars and it'll be funny when you have a cantina band doing heroics.

I would prefer to keep our group flexible, meaning that we would do a variety of jobs, but at least some of us would be certified bounty hunters who would be able to take on that kind of jobs.

Considering Virion's backstory, it's hard to make him an Empire official.

Also, you wouldn't mind if I picked Influence and Seek at some point, would you?

Also, Rakaydos, any suggestions regarding the planet our characters were on when they met? Any suggestions regarding how they got away?

What about Kashyyyk? Virion could have survived in the forests for a while until he managed to sneak inside a camp/settlement where he managed to find work alongside Merline until they got enough money to buy a ticket elsewhere where they could work to get bounty hunting license(s) and managed to get a ship (from an unlucky sod that got killed by us). Sounds basic, but it still provides a little bit more detail.

Edited by Arctanaar

Not a fan of 1,3 or 7.

No prefence on backstory planets, but Merline probbably has (had) a ship that got her off Arborine. Probably something small that I'll need to replace when the game starts, but it's an easy way for the party to start with a ship in our backstories.

Quite possibly, we could be ON Ord Mandel to get a bigger ship, having saved up enough in our backstory, and the imperials interfere before the deal goes through.

You ever have one of those times when you just can't narrow down the details/crunch of the concept you have? LOL

I'm pretty sure I have and will have my sheet available to it or tomorrow.

For backstory, Xylas was instrumental in keeping Jaelan out of the Kessel Mines, and I'm definitely willing to work on other connections. :)

Something I've been meaning to ask...... Do we get to use the Mentor discount on our Force Powers? :)

Edited by TCArknight

You ever have one of those times when you just can't narrow down the details/crunch of the concept you have? LOL

I'm pretty sure I have and will have my sheet available to it or tomorrow.

For backstory, Xylas was instrumental in keeping Jaelan out of the Kessel Mines, and I'm definitely willing to work on other connections. :)

Something I've been meaning to ask...... Do we get to use the Mentor discount on our Force Powers? :)

I'd really prefer a ship.

Hey team, 

Sorry I have been meaning to get back to this but keep forgetting because I am a terrible person.

Right now I don't have the time to run two groups - but I am not leaving you out! In a few weeks I should be more situated (or potentially busier than ever which would not be ideal) and will return here and message everyone interested. I just don't want to divide between two groups to give 50% of the fun rather than focussing on one at a time right now. 

Thanks for your understanding, and know that I think you are all very awesome!