Sign in to follow this  
Vigil21

Kill Teams

I recently got the DW Codex but something sticks out to me and really bugs me, So if you look at the 6 kill teams they all have a specific type of re-roll of 1 against certain types.... Except for the Aquila Team, They can re-roll 1s against anything? So my Question is Why put the rest in there at all? Aquila can take any of the upgrades the others can the only difference I can see is the Requirements.

Please Can someone Explain this to me.

I recently got the DW Codex but something sticks out to me and really bugs me, So if you look at the 6 kill teams they all have a specific type of re-roll of 1 against certain types.... Except for the Aquila Team, They can re-roll 1s against anything? So my Question is Why put the rest in there at all? Aquila can take any of the upgrades the others can the only difference I can see is the Requirements.

Please Can someone Explain this to me.

because the Aquilla team can re-roll 1s, the other ones can re-roll any failed roll. thus making them better against that specific target. 

with that said, future rule questions for the codex you may want to ask elsewhere as not everyone here plays tabletop 40k. off the top of my head the dakkadakka forums are proably a good place to ask for rules answers