Sign in to follow this  
Kasuvari

Nera, Biggs and Who?

Having started this game playing Rebels, then Scum for the last year - I've decided I'd like to head back to my beloved B-wings for a while. To that end, I feel Nera has the best chance in this meta, and in order to have her survive Biggs seems like the best option.

Nera - Proton Torp, Extra Mu, Deadeye, Guidance Chips

Biggs - R4-D6, Integrated Astro

Problem is, I can't decide where to spend the remaining points. My main thoughts were to fly a Lothal rebel for sheer brute force, but at 40 remaining points I could easily fit in an ace like Wes, Wedge, or Poe. Thoughts?

Having started this game playing Rebels, then Scum for the last year - I've decided I'd like to head back to my beloved B-wings for a while. To that end, I feel Nera has the best chance in this meta, and in order to have her survive Biggs seems like the best option.

Nera - Proton Torp, Extra Mu, Deadeye, Guidance Chips

Biggs - R4-D6, Integrated Astro

Problem is, I can't decide where to spend the remaining points. My main thoughts were to fly a Lothal rebel for sheer brute force, but at 40 remaining points I could easily fit in an ace like Wes, Wedge, or Poe. Thoughts?

Poe and Wes are great, but I'd probably try the VCX first.

VCX: Lothal

Autoblaster

FCS (or change the FCS to Accuracy Corrector and lose Hera)

Chopper

Hera

If nothing else, I think the VCX would do a better job of protecting Nera, and also help Biggs protect both. 

Kevin

Miranda with tlt & C3PO?

Keeps pace quite nicely with the other two, puts out nice consistent damage, and wins the late game through a combination of damage mitigation and shield regen.

There may be better options, but that one feels like the most effective, and comes in at a very convenient 38 points, meaning you could splash a couple of extra points somewhere else in the list...

Fire-control system for Nera (if she doesn't already have it), or maybe just pack a set of ion bombs for a surprise drop on Miranda.

Ptl Tail gunner r2d2 norra with vectored thrusters and title

estimated street date is sept 22nd, so she's not that far off!

I'm not sure how I feel about the 170's yet. Basically, you have spent 40 points to make Nora into Miranda without a slam. I hadn't given much thought to Miranda, and may add her to the list. Gonna fly it a few times with Lothal, Wes, Wedge and Miranda and see how it feels.