Sign in to follow this  
Kakita Shiro

The Dunwich Legacy

LOL, the game ain't out yet the rulebook pdf ain't out yet, and they already anounce a delux expansion?

Sweet! Looks like we'll get a bunch of content for this.

Normal for them to announce stuff in advance. They have to. 

LOL, the game ain't out yet the rulebook pdf ain't out yet, and they already anounce a delux expansion?

Yes, but still... the rules aren't even up yet. It's extra quick is all I'm saying. ;)

I'm guessing the adventure packs won't include new investigators since we are getting quite a few right out of the gate here, and it wouldn't make any sense with campaign play. This is shaping up to be very different from LotR, which I think is great!

Yes, but still... the rules aren't even up yet. It's extra quick is all I'm saying. ;)

It's actually really not. It's the norm for any of their new LCGs. 

I'm guessing the adventure packs won't include new investigators since we are getting quite a few right out of the gate here, and it wouldn't make any sense with campaign play. This is shaping up to be very different from LotR, which I think is great!

With 5 in this deluxe I would agree. 

This seems like a smart move on their part.  Not only do they get to expand the investigator pool, they get to have an independent cycle that stands on it's own.  They've likely learned from LOTR about the value of having a linked story and this way the first cycle isn't tied to the core set, allowing for a longer story arc.

They'll probably announce the first pack of the cycle next week.

Core box in November, deluxe in December and a POD scenario is a lot of content for a new game.

Shortly after release we'll have 10 investigators, 6 scenarios and plenty of variety in deck building. Sweet.

They'll probably announce the first pack of the cycle next week.

Core box in November, deluxe in December and a POD scenario is a lot of content for a new game.

Shortly after release we'll have 10 investigators, 6 scenarios and plenty of variety in deck building. Sweet.

I'll stay in a dark room with candles and play this game until i fall asleep, face down on the game setup.

Please.... sto... op...

-My wallet

The problem isn't your wallet.  The problem is your wallet is likely leather..  Have you considered going from leather to chainmail, or even half-plate?

Edited by Cotgrave

I don't expect first mythos pack announcement till next month. That means core in October, deluxe in December, mythos pack starts in January or February. A break after core and deluxe releases is normal for the LCGs.

Edited by Toqtamish

Robin,

you say that because of the sick green color, right? :P

So far I've made all my will saves not to spend my money on mythos inspired merchandise.*

Alltough one of these days I should just order me one of these:

eodhoodie-back.jpg

*That big Cthulhu horroclix fig counts as a gaming piece! ;)

Edited by Robin Graves