Sign in to follow this  
msommi

Now FFG, let's play ringwars !!!

Hi,

Now that the Warhammer licence is gone, FFG should seriously reconsider this fantastic game. I did like the Warhammer world, but I do like this system more. FFG owns already several fantasy licenses, such as Terrinoth, Game of Thrones or Lord of the Ring. So why not ? Let's FFG hear us.

If it was set in Terrinoth, Westeros or Middle Earth I'd consider it.... However I think that Fantasy Flight prefer to keep Descent/Battle Lore as big box miniature based cash cows.

Unfortunately, this game is simple enough that if there were enough fans, custom game sets could be designed (and balanced). I know a few have tried on their own but the response was fairly stale.

However we've seen ourselves that the fan-base for this game has dwindled to the point that many of us struggle to find a game.  For now WH:Diskwars will sit on my shelf waiting for the day my son is old enough to enjoy an IP long dead!  

However we've seen ourselves that the fan-base for this game has dwindled to the point that many of us struggle to find a game.  For now WH:Diskwars will sit on my shelf waiting for the day my son is old enough to enjoy an IP long dead!  

That would really be a journey into the Old World ;)