Sign in to follow this  
gjnido

Angry Rebels

I guess they are upset with the meta.

Green Squadron Pilot (21)
A-Wing (19), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Chardaan Refit (-2), Cool Hand (1), Autothrusters (2), Rage (1)

Keyan Farlander (36)
B-Wing (29), Advanced Sensors (3), Rage (1), B-Wing/E2 (1), Jan Ors (2)

Corran Horn (43)
E-Wing (35), R2-D2 (4), Advanced Sensors (3), Rage (1)

The A-Wing can Rage and use Cool Hand.  Removes one Stress, gets a Focus, an Evade and re-rolls. Next round it can make a green move and normal actions.  Can only do this once.

Keyan Rages, then makes a green move.  Removes one Stress, gets an Evade from Jan, re-rolls, and his stress/focus mod.  Next round he has no stress and can act normally.

Corran Rages, then makes a green move.  Removes one Stress, gets a Focus, and re-rolls for boths attacks.  Next round it can make a green move and normal actions. Doesn't attack this round.

Any suggestions that can make them angrier?

I like rage Keyan and rage Corran, but I'm hesitant about the A-Wing. I wonder if Ezra Bridger (attack shuttle) + rage would work instead. He would work even better if you had 2 points to put into an autoblaster turret, but it's tough to fit that in—probably the best candidate to drop is Jan Ors, but that evade token is pretty sweet.

Couldn't help myself, 200pts of "Angry A-Holez" :) I play a lot of 2v2 200 games with the neighbors, so might even give it a run!!!

Angry A-Holez (198)

Tycho Celchu (28) - A-Wing

Wired (1), Chardaan Refit (-2), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Autothrusters (2), Rage (1)

Jake Farrell (26) - A-Wing

Rage (1), Chardaan Refit (-2), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Autothrusters (2), Wired (1)

Green Squadron Pilot (26) - A-Wing

Rage (1), Proton Rockets (3), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Autothrusters (2), Wired (1)

Keyan Farlander (43) - B-Wing

Rage (1), Advanced Sensors (3), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), B-Wing/E2 (1), Jan Ors (2)

Corran Horn (46) - E-Wing

Rage (1), R2-D2 (4), Advanced Sensors (3), Stealth Device (3)

Braylen Stramm (29) - ARC-170

Tail Gunner (2), R2-D6 (1), Alliance Overhaul (0), Rage (1)

Edited by JSwindy

@TheMinions: you are right. I misread the card.

@stonesrokes: Ezra + Rage is a good alternative. It costs the same as the awing and his pilot ability works with stress.

@InquisitorM: Tycho is great, but it cost too much. I would have to eliminate Keyan or Corran.

@JSwindy: Yes. Wired is a better option.

can Jan Ors work on the same ship she is on?? Not sure why, but I thought it only works on other ships.

Yes she can.

Cards that say "another friendly ship" cannot, but cards that say "a friendly ship" work on the ship they are equipped to.

Jan Ors is a funny example: her crew card works on any ship within range 1-3 (including her own), but her pilot card only woks on other ships within range 1-3.