Sign in to follow this  
John Constantine

Check out this old stuff I repurposed for the modern Ranger theme

I probably enjoy making custom stuff too much for my own good. However, I dare say these changes would bring proper revitalization for those old cards, while also placing them on good terms with the currently developing ranger(and sometimes hobbit) engagement cost manipulating and utilizing theme:

SXID8CPMH0s.jpg

1wNr2KkSJTw.jpg

jBd5bPNO35w.jpg

-KeE9oAZp9I.jpg

Edited by John Constantine

I find it kinda funny how those two events work so well together (which was completely unintentional from my part), because Fresh Tracks makes sure the enemy's engagement cost is higher than your threat, and also brings it closer to death, making that additional card draw from Taking Initiative more probable. 

I just copied with they did with Take No Notice and In the Shadows. judging by recent Halbarad and Shiriff allies, they're still providing slight support for this ranger/hobbit engagement cost stuff, but they are yet no signs of other upcoming stuff for this in the spoilers. None that I'm aware of, at least.