Sign in to follow this  
Ken at Sunrise

ARC, TIE SF, Shadow Caster, etc shipping

I like this, but my wallet does not.

My wallet has already paid.

I am hype.

I've already paid the iron price. Yay store credit!

Soon I can stop dying a little inside every time fickle posts pictures, and have some beautiful, glorious ARCs of my own.

Yes!! I explain all of my acrylics in this matter: whether I've paid the iron price (tourney success) or the gold price (Team Covenant, etc.).

Anyone know when miniature market will start shipping preorders?

You know, soon.

I am waiting on them as well.  I did one of each for wave 9 and a second copy of imp vets.

If I want more than one of any of the new ships I will pick them up at my FLGS.

I still have to pre-order my Protectorates, and tomorrow evening is payday. So my big question is 2 or 4?

Everything else this wave has been slowly pre-ordered. I am very close to where I "want to be" with my X-Wing collection. Luckily, Wave 10 will be 1 ship each with the exception of the TIE Striker, I may need a few of those.

I still have to pre-order my Protectorates, and tomorrow evening is payday. So my big question is 2 or 4?

Everything else this wave has been slowly pre-ordered. I am very close to where I "want to be" with my X-Wing collection. Luckily, Wave 10 will be 1 ship each with the exception of the TIE Striker, I may need a few of those.

I got wrecked by two plus a party bus.  I only managed to take out one Protectorate.  So two is definitely a good start.