Sign in to follow this  
Desco911

Hey FFG... Thanks!

You could have easily made the new scenarios coming with Recurring Nightmares and Suppressed Memories only available to the people who buy these (digital licensing checks, or by including items or tiles unique to these 2nd ed boxes), leaving those of us who have all of the 1st edition content (which was interesting and innovative, but unfortunately barely playable) to make the choice of buying the same models/tiles again just to get the scenario.  Instead, in the next few months, I get 2 more scenarios "free".  Feels like my investment in this strange, intriguing game is being rewarded.

Also, I implore you to continue to periodically release scenarios-- there's still plenty of story that can be told using the components in these boxes.  The formula you've hit on in 2nd Ed is so good I would definitely pay for additional digital content.  (akin to DLC expansions seen all over the place in video games, i.e. the "Seasons" concept in Diablo, The Walking Dead, etc.)

I could see them doing some smallish expansions and new scenarios, dl for free, but require the new small expansion. I hope they do more app driven games like this. The technology is here, people love the technology but they also love real world items and playing games that physically exist while taking full advantage of the technology available.

Agree - My 1e box has sat on a shelf since I purchased it.  I've never even punched the boards.  Realized I'd never get this to the table given all the setup required.  I should have sold it long ago, but just never could for some reason.  Now I know why :lol:

I feel like I've got two brand new games for the price of MoM2e!  Whoop!