Sign in to follow this  
Joe Boss Red Seven

UHH... We CAN Battlestar Galactica... Now!!!

Did you guys notice? We can play Battlestar Galactica now... kinda!

60SA.gif

IMP%2BEPIC%2BSTORM%2BTROOP%2BGUY%2BHGLS.      REB%2BHAN%2BTFA.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png       

IMP%2BBAT%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.               IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png            IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.png

REB%2BE-WING.png                   REB%2BE-WING.png                                      IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png                                     IMP%2BRAIDER%2BNDV%2BBLUE.PNG                               IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png

REB%2BE-WING.png               IMP%2BBAT%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.                  IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.png

REB%2BE-WING.png           REB%2BGHOST%2BVCX-100.PNG                            IMP%2BBAT%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.                                                 IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png

REB%2BE-WING.png                             REB%2BE-WING.png           

REB%2BE-WING.png

REB%2BE-WING.png

REB%2BE-WING.png                        

70s BSG for me, thank you.

Mm, still remember the feeling of shaking in my seat as the Galactica banked away from the initial battle...my first [and only] experience of Sensurround  ;)

Lol My only Sensurround experience was 633 sqn, at the start, an incoming flight of Mossies comes straight towards you at rooftop height, half the audience hit the deck

Edited by Grumpy54

While we'll never get one, a new galaxies or XvT would be great to pull the 13th out of hiding. Nothing was as amusing as watching a small clan dominate a serveras the Cylons while noobs flock to the Federation.

I have absolutely no idea what this is trying to say.

While we'll never get one, a new galaxies or XvT would be great to pull the 13th out of hiding. Nothing was as amusing as watching a small clan dominate a serveras the Cylons while noobs flock to the Federation.

Star wars galaxies mmo or xwing vs tie fighter was how I took it

Star wars galaxies mmo or xwing vs tie fighter was how I took it
We all agree that would be awesome and everyday henceforth would be like Christmas day, but the 13th part and everything after makes no sense.

Ah, I got it.

13th has to be something to do with the 13th tribe from BSG, since that is what was being talked about.

Serveras was supposed to be "server as", as in, a clan in the mmo was playing as cylons and dominating one of the servers.

Still not quite sure what the federation comment was meant to be about, I assume something Star Trek ish

Don't forget Buck Rodgers (Fang Fighter)

Isn't it the U-Wing?

Yeah but both look similar. I just got the new Boss Emotes done for the Wave Ten goodies... and The U-WING & REN-BAT both look awesome... I think.

:)

REB%2BU-WING.PNG  IMP%2BFO%2BUPSILON%2BBLACK.PNG

SCUM%2BQUAD%2BJUMP.PNG      REB%2BTIE%2BSABINE.png      IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG         IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2B1.PNG             IMP%2BFO%2BTRANS.png      IMP%2BFO%2BTRANS.png         IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG                                            IMP%2BFO%2BTRANS.png

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG    IMP%2BFO%2BUPSILON%2BBLACK.PNGIMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                           IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B1.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG