Sign in to follow this  
Joe Boss Red Seven

The Partisan Aces Expansion? ... YEAH, Prolly!

I hate to say it, but i kinda hope they don't do any more xwing expansions. I have 3 already and don't know what I'd do with a 4th as I don't play epic.

Because X-Wings are awesome, yes maybe not in the game but still.

I got 3 old and ones and one new one and because the new one is from the starter I will surely get the T-70 blister and the HOTR box, so this would be 6 X-Wings and if they release a black one I would buy that one to.

Edited by Iceeagle85

X-wings are my favorite ship.... yeah, not the best in the game, but I am more a "flavor" player than a competitive player.  Many would classify me as a "casual" since I am uninterested in tournaments or min-max kind of strategies.  But that term feels wrong to me.  I've spent a TON of money on the game, and I spend lots of time constructing scenarios and campaigns.  So I tend to set up the scenarios built around the ships that "would" be there, rather than around what is "best."  My scenarios DO allow some customization, though.  

No, the missing SKU is gonna be Most Wanted 2: Dead or Alive. It will include:

Mining Guild TIE

Kybo Ren-Cha stolen TIE

Partisan X-Wing

With enough cardboard to turn the Lambda, YT-1300 and YT-2400 to scum.

Don't forget about the cards to turn the Raider-class into the fist Scum Epic!

Gozanti and Rebel transport get the scum treatment. And the new missions for them require 5 of each.

IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BNEW.png       BAT%2BTIE%2BBOOM%2B1.PNG    REB%2BBAT%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BPARTISAN%2BF                                   REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BSQD.PNG      REB%2BOLD%2BCROW.PNG                                                    IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.png       IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png

IMP%2BBAT%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.

IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B2.PNGREB%2BBAT%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BSQD%2B-%2BPA                                                 REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BPARTISAN.png             REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BLUKE.png          REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BSQD.PNG   IMP%2BBAT%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2BBLACK%2BSQD.               IMP%2BTIE%2BSTRIKER%2B2.png

IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BNEW.png                                                      REB%2BHUGE%2BCR%2B90%2BRED.PNG

IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B2.PNG                    IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BIV%2BNEW.PNG                                    IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png REB%2BBAT%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BPARTISAN%2BF                SCUM%2BBS%2BY-WING.PNG

BAT%2BTIE%2BBOOM%2B1.PNG  REB%2BBAT%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BPARTISAN%2BF                         SCUM%2BBS%2BY-WING.PNG

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

The Partisan X looks like it might be the factory model while the 'standard' Alliance X is somewhat stripped down. Or it's just a slightly different version, like T-65 A3 instead of A4.

It'd be interesting to see a new release, but there's not supposed to be long between Rogue One and a new hope, so different variants would seem a bit wierd. 

I'll be interested to see if there's a backstory to the "where did the X-wing come from" in Rebels (or maybe Rogue One!) - Rebels is supposed to cover where the Y-wing came from, after all.

I'm not sure I'm a massive fan of the Zebra-skin X-wing. But it may grow on me.

Y-wing was war surplus, natch. The BTL-S3 and BTL-A4 were obviously later versions of the BTL-B that the Empire/Republic fielded for a limited time before moving to TIEs. Rebels acquired them like they did the transports from Alderaan, by 'stealing' them or just outright buying them and modifying them. No big mystery, those ships we see in ANH may have been 2 decades old since coming out of the factory and falling apart. Half of the rebel budget was duck tape.

I hope you mean duct tape.  The Rebellion does not support animal cruelty :P

The Partisan X looks like it might be the factory model while the 'standard' Alliance X is somewhat stripped down. Or it's just a slightly different version, like T-65 A3 instead of A4.

It'd be interesting to see a new release, but there's not supposed to be long between Rogue One and a new hope, so different variants would seem a bit wierd. 

I'll be interested to see if there's a backstory to the "where did the X-wing come from" in Rebels (or maybe Rogue One!) - Rebels is supposed to cover where the Y-wing came from, after all.

I'm not sure I'm a massive fan of the Zebra-skin X-wing. But it may grow on me.

Y-wing was war surplus, natch. The BTL-S3 and BTL-A4 were obviously later versions of the BTL-B that the Empire/Republic fielded for a limited time before moving to TIEs. Rebels acquired them like they did the transports from Alderaan, by 'stealing' them or just outright buying them and modifying them. No big mystery, those ships we see in ANH may have been 2 decades old since coming out of the factory and falling apart. Half of the rebel budget was duck tape.

I hope you mean duct tape.  The Rebellion does not support animal cruelty :P

Sorry, Duck brand duct tape. They could have gone with the dollar store brand but no General Dodona just had to have the leading brand.

I like the idea that there are rebels that are not part of the Rebels.

Otherwise known as Spaceport Scum.  Where's BoShek???!!!

BoShek is in the Quadjumper expansion as a crew not limited to any fractions.

I only half understand that.

Which half? :P

BoShek is a crew card in the Quadjumper expansion, he is not a Rebel only, Imperial only or Scum only upgrade.

I only half understand that.

Which half? :P

BoShek is a crew card in the Quadjumper expansion, he is not a Rebel only, Imperial only or Scum only upgrade.

Ah, he can show up in any of the three quarters.  Got it :D

Bo Shek is da man and the only reason to read the Cantina tales.

If he is a unique crew that could show up in all three factions it will make the Quad-Jump-Ah a must by for everyone! Yay!

I always had to have his card in my Kessel Run smugglers deck back in the day.

YUP... I even have his figure for my pilots collection... still need to do his Boss Emote.

:D

BOSS%27+SW+Minis+2013+Part+1.jpg

X-wings are my favorite ship.... yeah, not the best in the game, but I am more a "flavor" player than a competitive player. Many would classify me as a "casual" since I am uninterested in tournaments or min-max kind of strategies. But that term feels wrong to me. I've spent a TON of money on the game, and I spend lots of time constructing scenarios and campaigns. So I tend to set up the scenarios built around the ships that "would" be there, rather than around what is "best." My scenarios DO allow some customization, though.

When I get my ARC-170s, I'm gonna do an Epic match: Arcs + Z-95s vs TIEs with Gozanti support.

X-wings are my favorite ship.... yeah, not the best in the game, but I am more a "flavor" player than a competitive player. Many would classify me as a "casual" since I am uninterested in tournaments or min-max kind of strategies. But that term feels wrong to me. I've spent a TON of money on the game, and I spend lots of time constructing scenarios and campaigns. So I tend to set up the scenarios built around the ships that "would" be there, rather than around what is "best." My scenarios DO allow some customization, though.

When I get my ARC-170s, I'm gonna do an Epic match: Arcs + Z-95s vs TIEs with Gozanti support.

We want pictures too Brah!

:lol: