Sign in to follow this  
Mserabian

Small Card Organziation

How do you organzie your small cards?

I think it's best if Condition Cards are kept in alphabetical order cince they're always call for by name.

How do you keep your assets and unique assets? by subtype (ie Ally, Tome, etc)?

Just wondering what's best...

mal

Even kept by name it's pretty hard since it's still a huge stack of cards to handle. Instead,i've splitted the deck into types and made smaller decks which made my games a lot faster regarding conditions and shuffling time.

1. Injury/Inless

2. Madness

3.Bane/Boon

4. Deals

5. Everything else that is in a small number mixed together - Pursuit,,Exposure,Talent..etc- since they don't appear that often.

This works for me.

No, i keep the rest as a whole. Spells you can't because there are cards that tell you to draw a spell (any) and this is the reason why. The asset deck can't be splitted because when you have to fill the reserve after buying if wouldn't be fair because you now what deck is what. Maybe the unique assets can be splitted in characters, tasks, and items but i couldn't bring myself to do it so far nor have i felt the need.

I use the Broken Token card organizers to hold all the game cards while we are playing. I find the smaller organizer works really well for Talisman (hanging head in sadness over GW FF partnership ended, over Talisman) as well.