Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

The NEW And Improved SNEAKY FFG... They Are Kinda Evil!

32 posts in this topic

well it matches

the imperial ones are Dengar (jm5k) and zuckus/4lom (misthunter) which the empire contracted in empire strikes back

and the quadjump...well, I guess our heroes were running for it before the FO ties dashed our hopes and dreams :(

provided the ACTION: t-beam works as I believe it will (you can barely make it out in the quadjump spoiler but it's got a lot of text)...maybe 6 quads inc

Even I may only get one of the ugly little tugboats.

:ph34r:

oh boy... how much you want to bet that even if they DO come, every upgrade that comes with them will ALSO somehow benefit the T-70s

For sure... but since I love both ships it is all good in my book.

:D  REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BPARTISAN.png  REB%2BX-WING%2BT-70%2BBL%2B%2BPOE.PNG   :wub:

provided the ACTION: t-beam works as I believe it will (you can barely make it out in the quadjump spoiler but it's got a lot of text)...maybe 6 quads inc

I want two of the tugs. I was happy this was a small wave. Now I need to buy a lot more. :-)

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

I want two of the tugs. I was happy this was a small wave. Now I need to buy a lot more. :-)

I was thinking of setting the ugly little pug up as an actual Space Tugger with a set of Tabanna Gas tubes, like a real barge... dunno yet. I might get two.

oh boy... how much you want to bet that even if they DO come, every upgrade that comes with them will ALSO somehow benefit the T-70s

Well, yeah. It's an X-wing. X-Wing only upgrades apply to them.

And it's not like the non Poe t-70s don't need the help too. Frankly, without Autothrusters and R2-D2/R5-P9, Poe would just be a worse Luke.

And it's not like the non Poe t-70s don't need the help too. Frankly, without Autothrusters and R2-D2/R5-P9, Poe would just be a worse Luke.

True, except that Poe's ability also works on offense, which is relatively important.

Joe Boss Red Seven and maxam like this

True, except that Poe's ability also works on offense, which is relatively important.

except it isn't because luke can take a focus action anyway and spend it on offense

then, regardless of what action he took or if he didn't get an action at all, he still gets defensive focus from his ability

poe's ability would only be superior for something like TLT

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

aren't we done with that "poe is crap"-NONSENSE, yet?  :rolleyes:

Nopes because there are still mean-old-meanies here that think STAR WARS wuz just in the 80's. There are plenty of haters here yet. But we don't care about that stupid-stuff... right gang? RIGHT!

FG is right-on with the things he shares with us about rules and combos... but that is not all there is to this wonderful game... Hel-Nah!

:)