Sign in to follow this  
Sabine

SWX58 Still missing

I'm inclined to think it's going to be the Phantom MKII because of the new season of Rebels just starting and they had to wait for spoiler reasons. 

That'd make the most sense, because honestly, we don't have enough ships that Sabine is pilot of, yet.

Don't forget we need her in a y-wing now too!  They could give us a SW Rebels box set with the shuttle mk 2 and a y-wing (or b-wing, or a-wing) and lots of new sabine pilots.

Edited by VanderLegion

I'm actually betting on a Y-wing being in SWX58, since I've seen some evidence that they'll show up in the movie.

They've been strangely stingy with the rebel Y-wing.  Not only are there no EPT slots, but there are still only two named pilots in the game, while there are still unused, canon pilots from Ep4 who had speaking parts.  Hah, I remember when people were speculating about the title card in Most Wanted and whether it could have crew.  Most people were like "omg crew and astromech would be BROKEN!"

There may also be a pilot with an ability that has synergy with the R3 astromech and we can then answer the burning question: "what were they smoking when they designed the R3 astromech?"

Edited by quasistellar

I'll be interested to see what it is. Phantom MkII as noted would make sense but would seem a bit of a shame; it's not like there are (at the moment, anyway) any new 'core characters' you'd have pilot it. 

I don't think it makes sense. Of course it will eventually end up in X-wing, but there is no reason to add it to wave X. And we've never seen a Rebels ship to land in X-wing simultaneously with the apperance in the show. It was nine months for the Fang fighter and year and a half for the Ghost.

29430223443_1738b9a433_o.png

I'm hoping the delay is that they realized they could make an epic product for scum that includes conversion kits for the CR90 and GR75 like the Most Wanted expansion did for the Firespray and HWK-290, so they had to print the extra cards.

**Fingers Crossed**

Edited by gabe69velasquez

Most wanted should read 7 for scum, you forgot the hwk and fs.

That's a different way of counting things, one where I would also have to count the Nashtah Pup. 

There are probably three or four different ways of counting things.

Why would you count the Nashtah Pup separately?  We've already counted Z-95s.

Most wanted should read 7 for scum, you forgot the hwk and fs.

That's a different way of counting things, one where I would also have to count the Nashtah Pup. 

There are probably three or four different ways of counting things.

Why would you count the Nashtah Pup separately?  We've already counted Z-95s.

Because it's so much work when you're tired that you have to make a mistake somewhere; 

I just noticed I counted only one Z-95 miniature for the Most Wanted pack, but I'm not re-redoing it. 

You get the point as is; plus I know R4B2 gets it and that was the point to begin with.

... More SWX58 possibilities:

DPV25_POG_F_16.jpg

DPV27_PIP_FE_16_001.jpg

CGW37_Hot_Wheels_Star_Wars_Character_Car

CGW36_Hot_Wheels_Star_Wars_Character_Car

dpv31_c_16_182.jpg

CGW51_Hot_Wheels_Star_Wars_Character_Car

Ugh, those are ugly.

As for ship counts, I would go about counting the number of different ships by simply tallying the number of different dials available to each faction. That would include the HWK and Firespray for Scum, while neglecting the redundant Pup.

Edited by Arttemis

Ugh, those are ugly.

As for ship counts, I would go about counting the number of different ships by simply tallying the number of different dials available to each faction. That would include the HWK and Firespray for Scum, while neglecting the redundant Pup.

The pup came with a dial

Ugh, those are ugly.

The pup came with a dial

He said different dials ;)

Ugh, those are ugly.

The pup came with a dial

He said different dials ;)

But not the dial upgrade kits - lol.

29512529914_08ee77e3d8_o.png

* It could be many things, but as I said before, if SWX58 is the Scum Epic ship and it's the Star Jewel then it's more likely to come with a pair of Z95s thematically. 

Found his on Imgur

yQfSbJr.jpg

7 Z swarm at PS 9 with a 2-pt initiative bid?

It's either OP or ridiculous. I'm not sure which.

Well, they don't have any repositioning, so the PS9 isn't *that* bad, unless they're able to finish you off in one round of attacks (and you're a lower PS than them), which is quite possible I suppose.  Eep!  But at least that PS is going to go down quite quickly.