Sign in to follow this  
Sabine

SWX58 Still missing

Personally I hope it isn't a new Core set. Having bought 3 already (2 original on reading others advice on this and other forums, and 1 TFA for the new damage deck) I don't really want to buy another one.

Now I know the immediate response - "You don't have to buy it" - but to satisfy the collector in me I'd like to buy it. In order for it to be a viable product it would have to contain something in there worth buying it for. Otherwise why get one at all, just buy an older, cheaper core set. Not a good selling tactic.

Besides, if they released a new Core set for every new film we'd be getting one a year for the next ten years, if Disney's release schedule is to be believed.

I hope for a Scum epic with fixes for the Scyk/Kihraxz/Starviper, an Epic ship is the only thing missing in the Scum lineup.

Scum valiantly hopes that it is an epic, but there's just no reason to keep it under wraps for so long if it is.

Unless there's reason to not spoil something bounty hunter epic-sized from Rogue One

I hope for a Scum epic with fixes for the Scyk/Kihraxz/Starviper, an Epic ship is the only thing missing in the Scum lineup.

Scum valiantly hopes that it is an epic, but there's just no reason to keep it under wraps for so long if it is.

Unless there's reason to not spoil something bounty hunter epic-sized from Rogue One

That's true.

Anyway...my fingers are crossed super tightly for a new Rogue One Core Set that contains a new Damage Deck that's 100%, definitely, no messing about this time we promise, the only legal deck from January 1st 2017.

I like damage deck variety!

Anyway...my fingers are crossed super tightly for a new Rogue One Core Set that contains a new Damage Deck that's 100%, definitely, no messing about this time we promise, the only legal deck from January 1st 2017.

It would be great if they did this just to get everyone to purchase it again for the damage deck even if they didn't intend on buying it, just to let everyone know a couple month later they decided against it after all.

*Rouge One

*Rouge One

I don't understand why your loosing you're mind over a spelling error.  Don't criticize people on the internet.  They might not be native speakers and there doing they're best.

Anyway, I would love to see a Partisan X-wing with Jyn as a pilot.

*Rouge One

Either my sarcasm-o-meter is broken or

star-wars-rogue-one-566d2afbb33dd.png

Nice fake, but here's the real one:

IMG_0067.PNG

Here`s a thought,

With the recent lego leak of the shuttle from Rebels, and that its called Phantom 2, and the clip from the Rebels trailer that apparently shows it docked to the Ghost, could that mean the Mk1 gets trashed and they need a replacement.....

If so then FFG might release the shuttle as an upgrade.. maybe thats what SWX58 is.......

Clearly it's

STAR WARS GROUND ASSAULT CORE SET

With an AT-ACT and a pair of rebel troop squads

Compatible with X-Wing Miniatures

I really hope it's not, because if it is I owe about 60 people on the UK X-Wing Facebook group a beer! Edited by Richard_Thomas_