Sign in to follow this  
Sabine

SWX58 Still missing

After seeing the most recent trailer, along with the screenshots on Reddit and above, it's looking pretty certain #58 will involve T65s and if true, will have the best looking reprints yet, the white and black partisan is such a striking look to it, definitely something unlike the Rebellion forces and a Blue Squadron Xwing with navy and flat gold, I mean come on, need I say more

It would be really entertaining if FFG specifically skipped 58 just to mess with everyone

Alex Davy was asked directly about this during the Gold Squadron Pod cast

Nov 5th "Worlds live show" and he said it is something, we'd just have to wait. 

24th min: "No comment... Sorry... Wait and see, it will be fun!"

Edited by gabe69velasquez

He might mean this Netrunner product: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/11/11/terminal-directive/

Which frankly looks ridiculously cool!! :o

And if this is the kinda direction they are willing to take with one of their competitive products this can only bode well for a future official HotAC type product or something similar.

He might mean this Netrunner product: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/11/11/terminal-directive/

And if this is the kinda direction they are willing to take with one of their competitive products this can only bode well for a future official HotAC type product or something similar.

Ohhhhh...so thinking is we might get materials for a narrative campaign with X-Wing?  Sorry for continued ignorance - not sure what HotAC is either...

Ohhhhh...so thinking is we might get materials for a narrative campaign with X-Wing?  Sorry for continued ignorance - not sure what HotAC is either...

You don't know?

Goodness, my good sir are you ever in for a treat! 

Go here: http://dockingbay416.com/campaign/

There's been speculation that FFG would do an official version of the above, and with Final Directive for Netrunner at least I feel they show that they are open to the idea that their competitive games also has a "casual" following

And now I'm excited for no good reason...

I don't know about all that because all of the above seems soooooo freaking cool: I'd love to have a narrative campaign option, and as cool as Heroes of the Aturi Cluster looks it would obviously be super sweet to be able to play Imps and Scum.  Anyway, thanks for educating me and here's hoping the missing SKU is as awesome as all this speculation!

And now I'm excited for no good reason...

I don't know about all that because all of the above seems soooooo freaking cool: I'd love to have a narrative campaign option, and as cool as Heroes of the Aturi Cluster looks it would obviously be super sweet to be able to play Imps and Scum.  Anyway, thanks for educating me and here's hoping the missing SKU is as awesome as all this speculation!

There's threads on the forum here where people are building imperial and scum campaigns using the HotAC rules

I am hoping for the Armada style campaign box with cards, missions, cardboard for new pilots and such. I want the little teaser from HotR "Final Mission" to mean that they are donw printing the missions in the expansion's because we have a HUGE BOX to play with. Maybe it follows the movie plot and has some goodies for the T-65. While I wouldn't mind seeing a scum epic.....I really want a campaign box.

I find it strange that Heroes of the Resistance gets updated as a new product, "on the boat" status 4 days ago.

It's probably a screw up.

Here's my conspiracy theory anyway:

It's a placeholder for SWX58 and they're sneaking it in. At the last second, they'll switch it to the missing SKU.