Sign in to follow this  
Sabine

SWX58 Still missing

And now for something completely different...

We know that there's an Imperial astromech in Rogue One... which is black. What if the black and white X-wings are Imperial, and the Rebels "liberate" them during the movie (or not)?

There's still Imperial Astromechs in ANH on the Death Star...didn't see any imperial fighters with droid sockets. Perhaps those droids do maintenance and repairs that are too complex or difficult for the little mouse droid toaster-bots. Astromechs do have a purpose outside of plugging into starfighters, you know.

We will see soon, but I doubt the X-wings were procured right before ANH, they look very used and abused.

That would be great and keep the spirit of the X-Wings lore.

Though honestly I think 58 will be revealed after the next Rebels episode. It's probably the new Phantom.

That's actually a pretty sensible thought. If Rebels is going to get a new 'spoiler' ship - be it rebel, imperial or scum, we're probably waiting until the relevant episode has aired before revealing it.

The obvious one would be the phantom MkII (thanks, lego). Because, you know, there aren't enough Sabine Wren pilot cards. I'm not sure what else we might see.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

After much clamouring on the boards for FFG to take on a popular variant, SWX58 will be......

The Heroes of the Aturi Cluster campaign pack.

(Probably not, just throwing it out there with all the other crazy ideas)

With companion app for the AI... I wish.

The one thing is missing in this game is an official boxed campaign.

Edited by Odanan

The SWX58 will be a double huge scum ship box with Partisan double-faction T-65 X-Wing that solves every balance issues and also makes epic games last 90 minutes to set up and play and store away. It'll be 500 bux tho.

Also has a coupon you send in along with proofs of purchase for every ship that had one, and you get 4 Gunboats in the mail, no other way to get them. Sorry peeps who didn't keep them!

Edited by Mu0n

And now for something completely different...

We know that there's an Imperial astromech in Rogue One... which is black. What if the black and white X-wings are Imperial, and the Rebels "liberate" them during the movie (or not)?

Can you think about if the T-65 fix is just for imperial players?

What a troll :D

I want to believe thats some trolling from FFG:

-NEVER EVER release the Gunboat

-NEVER EVER release SWX58

That's what i would do... Hilarity assured every time you visit the forums...  :P

The cult would still soldier on... because!

:rolleyes:  :lol:  ;)

Kinda like the dopes that hate JJ's TREK.

:P

These are the same fools that think their thirty year old TREK is better because it had real science and real social issues in it...

:rolleyes:  :huh:  :lol:

Oh and they hate STAR WARS... cause it is for kids.

:blink:

I would be happy if SWX58 brought us any one of these:

1. More Rebel X- and Y-wing pilots (focus on Rogue Squadron; like the Armada campaign set card)

2. Jabba the Hutt, presumably with his huge ship (like the Imperial Assault pack)

3. AT-ATs (so much ground war in TFA and Rogue One!)

4. Campaign Pack a la Armada (new cards/base tokens without ships? Maybe Scum versions of YTs? Other cross-faction and/or multi-faction stuff)

After much clamouring on the boards for FFG to take on a popular variant, SWX58 will be......

The creator of HotAC has said in an interview he wouldn't sell it to FFG (and IIRC was basically told by alex davy that he shouldn't even if he wanted to) since he'd lose the creative control to do whatever he wanted with it.

The creator of HotAC has said in an interview he wouldn't sell it to FFG (and IIRC was basically told by alex davy that he shouldn't even if he wanted to) since he'd lose the creative control to do whatever he wanted with it.

Yeah......  because there's NO amount of money that would change his mind on THAT.  :lol: