Sign in to follow this  
ViscerothSWG

Go Rogue - New Article Announcement

Meh between the Y X and E, the Y is far and away the best off

Note that I said "Out of the pack." This is a new player who literally had a Force Awakens core set and some Y expansions. It's no big deal to let him proxy a bunch of stuff, but running a strong Rebel Y-Wing usually involves upgrades from the Most Wanted, K-Wing and/or GR-75 expansions.

It seems that the sexiest ship in Star Wars will have something to do in Rogue One;rCPAV4m.jpg

Screw HoTR, and screw copycat fighters and boring freighters, I want my veterans pack with a fresh batch of Y-wing pilots!

OH ho ho ho hoooo man. My wild guess that I didn't even really believe myself that the missing Sku might be a Rebel expansion with X-wing and Y-wings is slightly less crazy now. Y-wings in Rogue One??? Yes please!

Y-wings!!!! Yay!!! My favorite Rebel ship!

Guess I will be spending some money's on micro machines again

Not just any Y-Wings... Gold Squadron Y-Wings!

And maybe we'll get Tiree and Pops in Ywings then! Or... Keyan Farlander! :)

And hopefully someone with a EPTon a Rebel Ywing! I refuse to believe that Scum Ywing pilots are better than Salm!

Which does bring up an interesting point, Scum seem to get EPTs on ships annd/or low level pilots that really shouldnt have EPTs (jumpmaster due to the Contracted Scout, and Ywing are perfect examples)

Y-wings!!!! Yay!!! My favorite Rebel ship!

Guess I will be spending some money's on micro machines again

We just had a new player come into league last night whose favorite ship is the Y-Wing. He was disappointed by his perception that they weren't very good out of the pack, and that there were so few pilots.

Some new Y-Wing pilots would be fantastic. Dex Tiree and "Pops" Krail (Gold Two and Gold Five from New Hope) are still missing, and Norra flew Gold Nine at Endor.

I doubt we'll see any ep 4 ywing pilots in a rogue one pack unless theyre actually IN rogue one. If we get a ywing update for the new movie, its gonna be with pilots from the new movie

Uh ... spoilers

Yeah, there's an Asaault and Fighting in a Star Wars movie!

I hope we will see TIE Bombers as well, since there is a bomber in the picture ... and at least one ground battle ... and TIE Bombers' primary role is to attack surface targets ... and rebel ground troops are excellent targets for proton bombs, don't they?

That's in the Rebels pack and they've already shown up in Rebels, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Still, would be cool!

Tie Bombers are in Rebels? Ok, ... seems that I am going to watch this ... finally