Nytwyng

Planets, planets, and more planets

Over in Absol's predictions thread, a side discussion of making our own planets in FFG's format came up. Here's a handful that I've put together, starting with adapting a few planets from the original Marvel series.

Feel free to contribute, either full-fledged planet write ups or just cool artwork of planets.

Right now, I'm just posting links to the PDF's I've made, because that's the best I can do from my phone at work. When I get home, I'll pretty things up a bit.

Finally (for now), one of my own: Rigadoré. This is a planet that's been rattling around in the background of all of my games since the mid-90's and WEG D6. It's a planet that my old Young Jedi character's mentor saw as his greatest failure, as his battle with an Imperial captain led to the triggering of an experimental terraforming device (yes, think Genesis Device), killing the planet's population.

I've brought it into my current campaign, with the terraforming incident still part of the backstory. Now, the Empire is recolonizing and analyzing the results of the accident.
DLLHYKg.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng
Updated planet sheet/download

Another Marvel one. From the very first post-Star Wars original story, infamous for introducing a certain green, long-eared guy named Jaxxon, we have Aduba-3.

Aduba-3 is also where the old WEG group (Wraith Task Force) I was part of came together. The starting GM asked for the name of an existing but little-used world, and Aduba-3 is the first one that popped into my mind. I tossed it out there, he used it, and so it went.

YlMVme6.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng

Another one of mine, Cathedral. Cathedral is the capitol of the Holy Church of the Instrumentality. The Church was introduced back in my old WEG campaign as another strong presence in the galaxy that the players could find themselves running afoul of and - potentially - scoring major, galaxy-changing victories against. The Church is basically sitting back and letting the war between the Rebellion and the Empire play out, ready to strike at the weakened victor and spread their gospel across the galaxy.

ml74udQ.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng