Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

6 minutes ago, ninclouse2000 said:

I saw ffg is discontinuing destiny after the next expansion. Makes me nervous but I’m sure that’s just me overreacting.

I'm a bit worried too. Destiny has been in a low spot ever since that distribution screw up. I'd like to think Armada clearly has more steam behind it and is worth continued production, but without FFG supporting the OP properly for 2 years, I could also see them putting it on the block so that their 2 main miniature IPs can meet deadlines. 

When/if that happens I'll be releasing acrylic laser cut copies of all the ship tokens so we can keep playing once the cardboard wears out. 

2 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

I'm a bit worried too. Destiny has been in a low spot ever since that distribution screw up. I'd like to think Armada clearly has more steam behind it and is worth continued production, but without FFG supporting the OP properly for 2 years, I could also see them putting it on the block so that their 2 main miniature IPs can meet deadlines. 

When/if that happens I'll be releasing acrylic laser cut copies of all the ship tokens so we can keep playing once the cardboard wears out. 

Does that include the cardboard ship insert for the base as well or do you already have those?

8 minutes ago, DrakonLord said:

Does that include the cardboard ship insert for the base as well or do you already have those?

Technically that cardboard piece is the "Ship token" according to the components page of the Learn to Play booklet. 

So yes. (I already have a rudimentary part that has the exact LoS dots and arc lines of each ship but no other info to be used to preserve cardboard in casual settings).