Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

Posted (edited)

I think I am going to name my commander Círdan for the RITR campaign stuff the first time. As I like to name my things. What are people thinking for RITR?

Edited by Ling27

3 hours ago, Ling27 said:

I think I am going to name my commander Círdan for the RITR campaign stuff the first time. As I like to name my things. What are people thinking for RITR?

Cirdan is my son's name! I'll let him know you're a fan. ;) 

Posted (edited)

Article about GenCon: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/7/29/ffg-at-gen-con-2019/

Mostly confirming what we already knew, but this bit stood out:

You’ll also have the chance to pick up plenty of new games or expansions before their wide release, including: ... Rebellion in the Rim for Star Wars: Armada

So... Rebellion in the Rim early release on Thursday? I'm guessing that means someone will pick up a copy and less us all know what's in it?

Edited by Grumbleduke

36 minutes ago, Grumbleduke said:

I'm guessing that means someone will pick up a copy and less us all know what's in it?

I channel thee @Crabbok. Aren't you at GenCon? Would you mind picking up a copy of RitR and share its wonders with us?

1 minute ago, Crabbok said:

As if you had to ask.  Will probably be up Thursday night.  

This would make my week as it would become the week of armada tonight is armada game night Wednesday we will know about the new ship friday the SSD drops, Thursday was going to be a long day but if you can do this it will be wonderful. The week of Armada is here!

19 hours ago, Ling27 said:

Captain Thorneson stepped onto the bridge of his Arquitens cruiser, Claymore, still getting his jacket on right as he had been trying to sleep. Commander Onyx turned to meet him. Normally Thorneson and Oynx didnt see each other, as Onyx covered the bridge while the captian slept or was generally away, but today was a strange occassion indeed.

"Sir, hyperspace beacons show two sizeable objects preparing to drop out at the engress point." Onyx said, holding out a cup of caffine. The captain took it and nodded, stepping over to the holotable he had installed years ago during the crusiers retrofit to be a squadron command vessel. "We dont know what it is, but no orders from high command told us of incoming imperial vessels." The commander commented.

Thorneson stood silently for a few moments, sipped on the caffine, then nodded. "Order the squadron to ready status, bring Broadsword around to our starboard side, and have Rapier be ready to command the TIE wing." He said, waiting to see what was going to drop out of hyperspace.

- Imperial Commanders today... probably.

"This will be a month long remembered. It has seen the end of the Armada drought and will soon see the end of the wait for Rebellion in the Rim". 

Just thought I'd rescue this thread from page 3/4, with all this Armada stuff being announced who's had time to predict anything?

Do we have a confirmed date for RitR?