Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

30 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Yeah, he's going to be pretty great on Demo, Arqs and VSDs especially.  Maybe the SSD.

Ozzel triggers at the start of the round.  Then comes the command phase, where you set dials.

Tarkin and Hondo are the earliest ways to get command tokens on your ships, and they trigger at the start of the ship phase, which is why they're not compatible.  (However, they can be triggered before fleet commands if it's your Hondo, because you get to choose the order of your cards with the same timing.)

Fleet Ambush SSD with Officer Ozzel? 

I saw miniature market has a sale on asmodee products this week.  The squadron 1 packs are $10 each if anyone is looking. 

Also a question, has anyone played the game of thrones second edition card game?  I’m a fan of the books and show but have never played a card game.  Just wondering what it’s like because some of the packs are reduced.

Hmm, I waited for Starcraft 2 and for Duke Nukem, can't be that bad. Haven't even played SC2 to still enlarge anticipation. ;)

On the other hand that's 530 days with a shitload of fun with W7 of one of the best games ever designed. And there is still so much more to come!

3 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

530 Days since the last Armada product released.

Other than all the tournament kits. Those are still (from FFG's perspective at least) Armada product releases. Sure we haven't had as many as we expected, but they are still producing Armada stuff.

Plus side, we're hopefully getting 4 more products in the next 6 months, so that would work out as 4 products over 2 years, averaging 2 a year?

4 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

A TIE recycler.  This looks like a reason to take generics!

Not just TIEs, rebels could take it to get a Z-95 back out as well.

1 minute ago, Mig1921 said:

since most squads with swarm are moderately priced and powered, except for interceptors, I think it is a fair price.  

I agree with the price, yes, especially since its not returning at full hull value, but its basically another squadron for -5/-4 points. It just doesnt count for deployment.

Still, I think its a great idea for a card and I am excited to see it be used.

They're being SUPER secretive about the other squadrons for some reason. they had to dig hard for IG-88B so that they didn't reveal any other. 

Also they clarified lando and han, you CANNOT field both squadrons as the falcon has an italicized name which ALSO counts for unique. So only one falcon / list (IG's ship has a B added to it so you CAN field both IG's)

1 minute ago, dominosfleet said:

They're being SUPER secretive about the other squadrons for some reason. they had to dig hard for IG-88B so that they didn't reveal any other. 

Also they clarified lando and han, you CANNOT field both squadrons as the falcon has an italicized name which ALSO counts for unique. So only one falcon / list (IG's ship has a B added to it so you CAN field both IG's)

Hmm interesting, also makes sense